@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry it didn’t mention you. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Glad you liked it. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😉 Thanks for sharing that. It’s easy to connect with feeling lonely or despairing, and it’s great how the song pairs such with the power of God
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, here’s one I wrote called “Home”.
verse 1
Wherever God has me, I will be home
Wherever I find myself, I’ll make it home
And as the winds that blow take me to places far and wide
I’ll find a home whetever I find you.
chorus
Home is not a building or a place
Home is a feeling of knowing you belong
Home is…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal That song is just EPIC!!! I love it! Now I want the tune so I can sing it!
@dekreel @alia Your songs are beautiful too!
I don’t play any instruments. I just sing. Sometime I’ll try to copy a song or two I have written on here if you like.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha I had to read your post twice but I think I understand! Thanks! 😀
Also thanks @alia that makes sense!I wasn’t sure if what I was planning was more of an adaptation or a retelling but I guess it would be a retelling since id be changing it quite a bit. Is that right? 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *very wide grin* I suppose so…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia That’s great! Typing more than I thought I would is the real reason I do word wars. 😉 I try to make myself go fast, but I do much better when there are other people I know are typing at the same time.
Oh, of course. 😛
@seekjustice Wow! Bu I knew you would beat me! 🙂 You accidentally left some of your typing races in the first dra…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Adieu then! I might be on when you get back.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Good luck cleaning your room and may you return speedily to the realm of writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice How’d it go? I got 441 words done.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay! Let’s start now!
…..GO! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia How about fifteen minutes?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, I see. Oh, thank you! I hope to get to a part about horses within the next couple of days – if I make myself write.
Does…does anyone want a word war? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! Desperately needing to work on my novel…
@seekjustice Wow, you are rarely on at this time of day! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s fine! My book will be there when your ready for it 🙂
@jenwritwr17
I know! But…my blog…!
Bye 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia ugh, sorry y’all I have to go now, I could write for a bit.
@seekjustice If Infinity is calling you must go to it! 😉
@alia I was working on my dystopian WIP.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(BBC I know right :D)
Yeah that’s what I was trying to say in my rambly way
I’m on, working on today’s blog post. But Infinity is calling and I can’t concentrate!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia @notawriter @rochellaine Anyone still around? I’m on for fifteen minutes.
- Load More
