@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
But I’m using a loki gif. LOKI GIF. Remember the gif wars. Those are things from KP!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I … ah… plead the fifth.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I somehow missed these last few posts ? I will definitely be praying for your sister and for you too 😀 We’ll miss you till you get back!
I’ll pray for her too. That sounds like a hard situation for you to be in. 🙁 And me too. KP has been such an amazing and uplifting place for me…wait, why I am using past tense? KP IS…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@northerner @kate-flournoy I love SE! A lot! It has pretty much the same mission as KP. I go over there all the time to haunt the forum and read the new articles which have been amazing. Still, it saddens me that KP is not what is used to be and so many people have left. My best friends though ( @alia @seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 esp…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Personally, I decided to hang around here because I don’t have enough time for two forums (though I do have an account on SE) and because the people who I’ve become especially close to are still here (*cough* @alia @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira ). I’m sad that everyone else has gone, but I felt I had to choose…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted a new activity comment 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia thank you! 😀
-
Jenna Terese started the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
What’s up guys! SE started their own book club, but I told them I didn’t think I’d be able to do it because I didn’t think I’d be able to keep up with the reading.
But what if we started a book club of our own?
We could read in the same genre instead of the same book, so people wouldn’t have to buy books if they didn’t have the one. Then we…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m working on some stuff with my parents books. Is anyone on? @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @alia @jenwriter17
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Haha, glad I could clear it up! 😛 Oh, and I noticed in your post you were saying you thought we were trying to “prove our loyalty to KP” by “competing with SE”. Actually we’re not at all trying to compete with SE. The whole thing is about the people who left without a second glance and have completely deserted KP for SE. Sev…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted a new activity comment 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia well I’ll definitely be praying that you work things out 😉 I hope your semi-hiatus will go well *hugs* <3
-
Kaya Young posted a new activity comment 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I bade thee farewell!
-
Ariel Ashira posted a new activity comment 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I will pray you work through them soon so you can be here more! I understand about being sidetracked when you are writing. That is why I do my research when I am talking with you guys because it is more easy to break up. Can I still tag you on more important things?
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
Hi, I’m a Daeus Ambassador! trying to earn points to buy some of his courses. If any of you are interested, here’s my link where you can get a free download of his The Golden Ziggurat and Other Stores (I read this and liked it) which gets me points. My humble thanks to all who do ;)…[Read more]
-
I used your link, good luck
-
@alia thank you! 😀
-
-
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @kaya-young @alia
Anyone on at the moment? I’m blogging and editing (and drinking hot chocolate and listening to les Mis. What can I say? I multitask)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hi all! I’m here as one of Daeus’ ambassadors for his book (The Golden Ziggurat and other stories) trying to earn points to get some of his courses on writing. Here’s my link if anyone is interested (p.s. I did read his book and I liked it 🙂 ) oh, and this book is free…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @daughteroftheking @jenwriter17
Anyone on? I’ll be editing in half an hourish.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I will keep praying for your sister. I know the ups and downs of medical issues are hard from my experience helping care for my grandmother, who has been better and worse for the past few years. Is your sister’s head better by now?
@ariel-ashira I’m sorry! 🙁 I’ll pray for your friend.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @daughteroftheking @alia @dekreel @ariel-ashira
Oh, I completely agree with you all!! Kingdom Pen is an amazing place to grow as a writer and a great community for a Christian. I have raved to my mom several times about how everyone here is so kind and friendly and sweet to each other. Everywhere else on…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Guys, I really can’t tell you how much KP means to me! *tears* It has brought light during one of the darkest times of my life. You are the best friends I have ever had! I couldn’t ask for better. Thank you God!
Which brings me to a prayer request. I have a friend I knew in Alaska, when we were both little. We were god friends then, but it…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia oh no! I’ll be praying!
@dekreel <3 😉
@rochellaine @seekjustice @airel-ashira @daughteroftheking @catwing @kaya-young @skredder Guys, we seriously need a Kingdom Pen Appreciation Day or something. Or a day celebrating the beginning of “‘Til We’re Old and Grey” 😀
- Load More

@ariel-ashira, I’ll still be on a little bit so feel free to keep tagging me. I just won’t always be answer
Okay. I will miss you all the same.