@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Ah yes, I forgot it was Sunday. 🙂 Listening to Les Miserables and being miserable? Sounds about right. 😛 Hope you feel better soon, though.
And tomorrow will be Sunday for me, too. 😉 I think I’m actually going to say goodnight now. We have guests, and they’re leaving early tomorrow so we have to be up and make breakfast for…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah, sure! Give me a sec…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m not working on anything currently since its Sunday here, I’m just listening to Les Mis and being miserable.
I feel better, but I don’t feel great. I’ve reached Chessy’s first meeting with the revolutionaries in the Cafe, and I remember someone saying those scenes were a bit slow, so I’m trying to liven them up a little. I…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Hello, hello!! I’ve missed you too, though it might not seem so since I wasn’t on either. 😉 The Western…goes okay. As you see, I have a bit of a dilemma. 😛 I think I’m going to focus more on the people than the church procedure, and that should work out fine. Especially since it’s the people I want my characters to meet, rath…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yes…despite it all (the coughing, the sneezing, the headaches.) I live!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh hi! I’d just assumed everyone was gone so I was doing some reading.
Rochellaine, how’s the Western? I’ve missed you these last couple days.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Just a normal, good church. I just want to describe it as a church that believes and preaches the Bible, which is what’s important. I’m just afraid that in describing it I’ll add other things that might make people think I believe you need those to make a good church, while I really believe taking the Bible literally is the important t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Fine, I think. I’m trying to describe a church…hopefully without offending people. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Hi! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’m here. 🙂
@seekjustice Second the above question: Are you still here?
I wasn’t on for the past two days either because we were at a conference where my parents were speaking and I was helping out with the website, the booth, and the little kids. 😉 But we just got home and I’m going to try and get some writing done tonight.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @alia Also signing off. ‘night! (and afternoon)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @alia @daughteroftheking Well I’m gonna have to leave. May your writing prosper! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Helooooo! 😀
@seekjustice Oh I know! Some chords just seem nearly impossible to reach! Also, it’s painful to my precious writing fingertips 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Greetings! What are you up to?
-
Jenna Terese started the topic The Omniscient POV in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
alrighty, y’all. here’s the dealio: I had this book idea that I wanted to be in omniscient POV. but the thing is, whenever I read a story with that POV, I hate it.
So, is there a way to do this POV where the reader won’t feel distant and will still love the characters?
@seekjustice @rochellaine @daughteroftheking @catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @dekreel Anyone on?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’ll pray for her!
@ariel-ashira Definitely!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @dragon-snapper @valtmy *sheaths knitting needle* I’m afraid I’ll have to depart as well. See y’all tomorrow! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
And I’m going to sign out now. I wrote 811 words, and deleted 5000 because I figure out why my book was so stinkin’ long. *rolls eyes* Those characters.
And I’ll leave off with this that I am no spy. I come in peace, mean you no harm, and intend to come back tomorrow. I’ll let you decided my fate in that time. *salutes*
- Load More
