@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay cool. I’ll work on it. I’ll probably have it done sometime tonight. 🙂
Nope, it’s not just you. 😛 It stopped for me too. It’s done that a few times that I can remember, so I just kept trying every few minutes until I was able to get back on. 😉
@alia Oh, haha! 😀 Yes, inside jokes don’t work as well on other people as w…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia I can definitely see being able to hide things in an afro. I know I could hide things in my hair and it’s not an afro 😉
yeah, that was scary. I just started to freak out like OH NO KP STOPPED WORKING AND I CAN’T TALK TO THE KAPEEFERS ANYMORE!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, historical lifestyle questions! My favorite category of my favorite kind of questions! 😛 You know what? Your questions are so much fun I’m going to make a google document with my answers because they will be much too long to post here. Is that okay? (I’ve done this before twice, once when someone asked me about my favo…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oh @alia hello! Your favorite character (that was killed in the first book) is Jonas, right?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine @alia I’m back!
@rochellaine ooh, yes, very grown up 😉
Awesome! So, if you want you can go a little earlier in the topic where I asked Seekjustice the questions too, then you can see my new WIP collages too. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
😛
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lpRY3v1KwLYLkiP2H3yVNKrWhl8OTJ4GQpsaUVi9_7w/edit?usp=sharing
And while I’m at it…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GGuBYKNuzUp2DeqdkY9Uh7C3q3ckUXWBUfGfX86zt6o/edit?usp=sharing
and the last part…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wubLjFXUozGG8i2bIXL5DtxxxoJL73LqISOtdQME14g/edit?usp=sharing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia yeah Seekjustice seems to like killing those characters we like 😉
Quillon’s awesome!
I have to go for now, but I think I’ll be back.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia Yes, I’ve read them both. They are so good! Do you have a favorite character?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia Wow, multi-tasking, huh? 😉 Are you reading Seekjustice’s first book? (I can’t remember who’s read which ones).
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia Thank you! I personally like the second one better. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia I make my collages on befunky.com now, thanks to Rochellaine who told me about it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
YES!! YES!! SHOW ME COLLAGES 😛
You may certainly ask me questions. I did a fair bit of research on the depression when researching for Stars.
Not really, I’m just chatting for now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia Yes, Pinterest is very addictive. I’m trying to limit my time on it, but I am such a visual person that I just wanna sit and make boards of my WIPs and plot bunnies all day. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia Hi. 🙂
okey-doke.
@rochellaine If you come on, I had some history questions for you (research for my new WIP) 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oh yes, sorry! Give me a moment….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Reading both of your past posts is hilarious. 😀
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @daughteroftheking @alia I’m rewriting and doing website stuff! Totally NOT getting distracted by Pinterest and Youtube. 😛 Anyone on?
Rochellaine, glad your exams went well! 🙂 I prayed for you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
whoops… @alia
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @dekreel @alia I’m on for a little bit. Anyone else? I might have to leave any minute though…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Haha, which face applies to y’all the most? @ariella-newheart @alia @gh24682468999 @jenwriter17 @daughteroftheking @anyone
I think I’m most like Josiah’s face in the middle.

- Load More
