-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel AAAAAAAH!!! this is soooo cool! *starts feverishly reading* how long has this website been up?!
@catwing welcome! I literally could barely read the first part of what you just typed, lol 😀
*tosses mane and sniffs* ooh, chocolate pretzels? you wouldn’t have any to spare for a strictly chocolate-eating steampunk horse would you? *halo appears* 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ‘m ‘oing ‘ood. ‘Ow ‘re ‘ou. *stuffs more chocolate pretzels in her mouth* ‘his ‘s ‘ard ‘o ‘alk.
*chews and swallows* auto-correct!!! *laughs* sorry. But I was trying to write an accent, but it wasn’t very good so… *offers you some choclate pretzels*
Anyways I’m having fun!!! This part of CC is going very well! Hopfully certain people…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing ‘Ello! ‘Ow are ya?!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*fly in through the window* I am writing!
@dekreel @jenwriter17 -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Haha, here it is! Spiffy, eh?
Also if you want to see where I got it, and where he got the inspiration, it’s in the “Compendium of KP Lit” topic
-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel She’s the MC of my WIP. I made a character collage for her once upon a time (it’s about here: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/characterfiction-inspired-typographyart/page/58/#post-63769)
First link on KP! *throws cookies to celebrate*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*groans* It messed up my kitty! *sobs*
Why did you crush his poor little head? You horrible autocorrect!!! -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel wait WHAT WEBSITE?! *shakes laptop screen waiting for answer*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’ve been wondering too! *grins* okay… :3
/____/
| . . |
__/__/ It’s a cat! [That was very random. :P] -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ahh XD
Who is Ariella of Dragon Scars?
-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Weeeeellll….she’s not Ariella Newheart‘s little guardian, she’s Ariella of Dragon Scars‘s (who is on my profile pic) little guardian. Since they have the same name, they kinda meld together in my brain. 😛
Now where’s Mindy? *looks around* MINDYYYYY!
*awkward silence*
Oh, I think I know what the problem is. She isn’t on my profile…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Eyyy, Steampunk Horse!! (I’m still fangirling about that BTW)
I’m editing/getting distracted because BEN MADE A WEBSITE FOR THE KAPEEFER LITERATURE!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Mindy?? *cocks head* Huh! I’d never heard of her before… I haven’t even heard about her from stalking the Aetherlight forums. All right, taking note, thanks!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel aw, thank you! that made my day; you made a steampunk horse happy 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Nice. Apparels you didn’t need this… Opps.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m LOVING the new site!! If I may make a suggestion: My official name is S.F. Dekreel 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel yup! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m still working on it so I created a new one with all the parts that are out.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15lsKMTy3Zva6bzPw2ifFf4E_9k2HDKuHgZufY1zIOv0 -
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *peeks out of shadows* You mentioned character notes on that other topic. Do your notes happen to contain any information about Mindy, Ariella’s little black and white guardian cat who sits on her shoulder so that she can launch herself at people if they appear suspicious or dangerous? (She can also sorta understand people, which is a bonus. 😉 )
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 And… I’m here.
Well… I liked @dekreel ‘s the idea of having a topic for it and separate topic for comments.
And I have all of the Catwing Christmas parts on a google doc. I don’t just write them in the comments box. That would be hard.
And can get the link in a second. - Load More
