@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yeah I have like zero ideas for what they’d sing (or she’d sing and he’d accompany her), I just let her bother him lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh oh oh!! Does my writing for CWW count for my snowballs!…??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
A whipped cream gun? 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol!! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, so wait! I was going back in the history and I couldn’t find where people said that stuff! I know Power and Elishavet did, and you of course with Write or Die! but where did all the other stuff come from?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I LOVE it!! XD That was hilarious. I love how you took people’s actual comments and wrote them into the dialogue!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s weird how some do, I kind of feel bad for those types of people, although at the same time I genuinely don’t understand why they write that kind of stuff.
yeah it genuinely confuses me–not just that they write it, it also confuses me as to why 13-year-olds write this stuff and no one seems to care.
I did, and it was really goo…
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*shakes off dust*
Howdy! So many new names in this chat! Fun, fun, fun!
I’ll be “Janelle Walter” on CWW, team spies (sorry, Ellette🫡). I might write an introduction post tomorrow.
 I’m 23 and the age limit is 25…😅Happy Writing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’M TEAM SPIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
WE’RE GETTING A DOG 😃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll have to do it tomorrow, and you’re gonna have to remind me cause if not I’ll probably put it off and forget lol
Which page was it on?
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so late on this but yess I’m doing CWW again this year!!!
My name was Lightoverdarkness6 last year but I’m gonna try and get it changed to Natalie Gray. I’m so excited!!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey girly! I made a post on CWW for all the KP people to join, so if you give me your username I can add you to it. ;] Whenever you have the time.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I think I tagged you…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I do not see it. Can you find me? @Gia Atwood. Or maybe if you can tell me the first letter of your last name… right now it’s just giving me a list of Abigail’s, none of whom have a duck pfp as far as I can tell.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I can’t find an Abigail with a duck!! 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009
Have you two gotten on yet?
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Currently working on a new project for CWW. If I don’t reply or roleplay quickly, this is because my week is filled up with competition!
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 (I don’t know why I’m hiding this update with another update, but I don’t feel like shouting things from the hills. XD)
I have been diagnosed with moderate major depression, one point shy of severe. I have recovered a lot since then, but I thought you would like to know, since you gave something similar to Liv. You are free…[Read more]-
Awww I’m sorry girlie *hugs*
I’ll pray for you <3
Thank you so much!!!!
Is it okay if every now and then I bounce scenes off of you so you can check if they're accurate? I worry about being too dramatic or unrealistic especially with mental health like this…
I don't have any questions as of now but I'll let you know if I do!!! Thanks Whaley,…[Read more] -
Thank you, Sara <3 I’m doing pretty well so I don’t want to worry people.. :]
Yes, you can totally shoot scenes in my direction! I actually really appreciate stories with the condition represented in it, especially because I had it for more than a year and can relate to all the stuff. There’s a character in Stormlight Archive that has a speci…[Read more]-
I know that feeling <3333
Thank you so much!!!! I agree, I love stories like that too. Even though mine wasn't severe, I can still relate!!!
Awwww *hugs*
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
It’s great that you are able to explore those feelings with characters. A phase like that doesn’t feel great but it can open your perspective. <3 (I’m going to shift this conversation somewhere else in a sec) - Load More

Ayy that’s cool!! What kind of dog are you guys getting? 😃😄
We’re getting a mix between Bichon and Shih Tzu. People call them ‘teddy bears’ (idk if that’s their ‘official’ name of whatever but that’s what ppl call them)
*looks it up* Aw cute!!
Oooh, fun! What kind?
A bichon and shih tzu mix, called a teddy bear.