@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We can always look at a different day or time occasionally 😉 Saturday morning isn’t set in stone, we just thought it would work best for most of us.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s okay! We get it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Probably morning, 10 am EST.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh this looks like fun! Ellette has my email, but uhh I’m not free very often because of my health and I already have plans for the part of Saturday Ill be feeling ok for. What time generally have you guys been doing these at, and are you going to have another one?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome!! 😄 XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
I’m almost definitely gonna be able to do this, by the way. Just checked my schedule and I’ll be free that day! And possibly snowed in. 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It would, but… then anybody on the internet could join, and we’d all see our emails anyway.
Yeahhh I agree…
I think it’s safer to just have people send Ellette their emails if they’re comfortable.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It would, but… then anybody on the internet could join, and we’d all see our emails anyway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AWWWW HE’S SO CUTEEE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofatherium @liberty @mineralized-writings @lightoverdarkness6 @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @kyronthearcanin @grcr
Everyone please tag any girls I forgot!!!
This morning, Koshka, Elishavet, Ellette, Hybridlore and I went on a video call via…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He looks like a little stuffed animal 🥰 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwwwwww!!!! He’s so cute!!! Theo is a fun name 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
And another (separate cuz Wyoh ate them when I posted them together)

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww, that’s exciting!! I want to see pictures!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator
His name is Theo! And yes, I have some pics.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
WE GOT A DOG 😀
- Load More
