@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 hellooooo again!
haven’t seen ya in a hot minute!
So you’re not really writing much, yes. But please tell me all the characters and stuff are still around.
Crosshair will never say it, but I think he’s been missing his feathery buddy Paxton.
in other news, I finished a fanfic for once, which has a new story…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure it’s the same book.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae awesome!!!!
Can’t wait for more!
Feedback time lol
Indeed, the fire showed his features mostly came from his human side, besides his grey eyes. His grey eyes were deep and filled with emotion
You don’t need to reference the eyes again. A better way of doing it would be like this:
…besides his gray eyes, deep and filled with…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright, here we go!
Prologue
Rolling clouds blotted out any sight of the twin moons, and tendrils of fog floated in on a frigid breeze, curling up and around the two lone figures in the street.
Had a man been so unfortunate as to look out upon the street through the frosty panes as the two walked by, the sight would have…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
Thank you sooo much <3
Ahhh I know…I love himmmm
@theducktator
Okay, I will hahahaha XDXDI tried to make one for Eloy but I’m not feeling it…I never write from his POV so it’s hard to get a good vibe and inspiration lol
Eloy and Cass kind of just disappeared off the face of the planet XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayyy! Augh, blisters are the worst. 😒
Oof, a tale of two cities… 😅 That book was hard to understand. I barely remember what happened in it 😖
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all…I’m a sophomore, but I just turned 15 in November 😂 I can’t even start learning to drive until the end of Mayyy 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
They look great, I love them!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Marky boiiii 🥰🥰
I love them!!! I really like how you used quotes but typed them out so they match the board theme!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

Okay but this one….I feel personally attacked XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxfore
Ah fun, close. I’m turning 16 in March. 😀
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed
Okay yall I got two more chapters for yall!!
But there is an trigger warning, some violence and deep pain for the Bucky fans here (and it’s just beginning)
Also, I feel like I need to address this, no I don’t hate Tony but he does kind of come off as a jerk in the fourth chapter but to be honest his actions in…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Close, I’m 15.
- Load More
