@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright! I’ll try to get some feedback to you later today, it might take a bit.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries!
-
Light replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl those boards are amazing!!! I love them so much!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Ahhhhh that looks like such an awesome fanfic I love it 🤩🤩 So Steve is Robin Hood??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I read the first part, and this is great! Are you looking more for a sentence-by-sentence critique, or just overall feedback?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Today if I can.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, I’ll try to do something, hopefully before Snow Camp.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @loopylin @whalekeeper @raxforge
Okay, so it sounds like everyone who’s replied does not want to end this RP, so I think continuing should work.
@highscribe, You and @the_lost-journal are the only people other than me in that area (and I just RPd for all my characters), so it will be up to one of you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww man! That’s a shame, we’ll miss ya!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awwwwww 😭😭 But I feel like you’re using that as such a good plot device 🙈
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In Indiana, you can start driver’s ed at 15.😎Â
I haven’t actually started yet though and I only just signed up.Ohhh noiceee 😎 Yeah, I have to wait until I’m 15 1/2. 🤪 Which is both good and bad timing in this case. By the end of May I’ll reach that point, which means I can get my temps. I’ll have lots of time and opportunit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness I love this so much 🥹
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is actually helping me grow as a writer, and then I look at all the connections and friendships I’ve made and I’m like—yes. <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw man, we’ll miss you! :`(
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool screenshots!! I used to play Minecraft, but I kind of got out of it after a while. Me and my siblings would play in phases. Do you play all survival or creative as well?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know, I’m just not quite sure what to RP atm, so I was just offering to think something up if it would been helpful.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m 15
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe guys, I forgot about this. My bad.
Hugo
Hugo nodded. Behind him, after inspecting the scale rip in her jacket, Barnes gave a solemn thumbs up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I shall be the undefeated meme champion. Fear me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I would totally roleplay for this, but Marcel is meant to head towards the river with the others, and I don’t want to singlehandedly move everyone especially because Jonas’ rebel character is leading. I have a feeling everyone has lost track of what needs to happen next, and that’s why the ball isn’t rolling.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can RP if that will get things moving.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No no no continue!
- Load More
