@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nah, you’re all good, I should have been more clear. They’re running with Ellis
Ellis is a he. That’s probably why it was confusing.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My church has always explained that being a Christian isn’t a religion. It isn’t a list of “dos and don’ts” and it’s not just “a” religion, it’s the TRUTH. being a Christian and believing in the Bible has always been a direct relationship with God to me.
Religion isn’t necessarily a “bad” word, but in my opinion I like to avoid it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sidles in* Okay, me answer too.
What is your denomination?
I am an Orthodox Presbyterian. Not a lot of people recognize it; it’s small enough that I’m familiar with many of the leaders from across the Southeast. To make it short, I’m a Calvinist. XD
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I try to read through the psalms whenever im going through hard stuff.
Me too, girl, me toooooo
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your denomination?
I go to an Evangelical Church (it’s called Faith Alliance Church, and we’re part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance!)
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it yourself?
I grew up with it, but it’s always felt like home, so I would say I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah my answer sounds so weird. Do I make sense???
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
lol 😄😁
Mmm… one reading… Multiple times a year, but only once in the day we do it. Am I understanding this weird/wrong? 😅
(btw, sorry if my answers are slow—I’m typing from my phone 😓🫤😬)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
May I ask why?
Sure! We do church from home because God called us away from our last one. There were several unbiblical things going on in the last one that my family doesn’t agree with (issues I that haven’t really ask my parents enough about or remember well). So until God leads us to a new church, we are growing in him from hom…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
No problem! 🙃
And as one of my friends said “Me and my family are non-denominational… which is basically a denomination soooo…. I don’t know.”
lol yeah 😄
If you don’t have a denomination, do you still go to church?
No, we don’t go to church. We fellowship from home. 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hm an interesting set of questions. My answers will be kinda boring because I’m not in any denomination, but I’ll answer anyway because why not lol 😄😄
1. What is your denomination?
As I said, I am not a part of any denomination. I’m not non-denominational either because in a sense that is a denomination too, you know. 😅 I asked my mom what we we…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As you should be.
Really?? Honestly I was kind of self-conscious about it and concerned that it didn’t make sense, so thank you so much!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I would love a dragon too lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I actually don’t have a blog! I’ve heard some really advice from bloggers though, so I’ll share that with you when I get the time. :))
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s a river. It goes into the forest.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My character, Kefa’s characters, and two of Jonas’ characters are on a boat on a river with some NPCs. They’re leaving the city.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll I assume you’re familiar with my creatures then.
now you’ll have to get Rae to draw that XD. I would, but I don’t know what you look like and I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna reveal your face to some random on the internet. That’d be all kinds of weird.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator the memes lolll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More

