@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
yessss I get like this too, I decide a scene is cringey, but I like it too much to remove it.
YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS
that’s the most relatable thing I’ve heard XDXD
What are they gonna do to Sef’s little sis?
Well…its kinda a long story and it’s gonna give away a lot (I also need to flesh out the plot wayyy more)
When I have all m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! I’m really proud of his posing too, especially considering the fact that Drachenheul paws have different joint placement than human legs, so kneeling like a human would be uncomfortable for him. I had to try a couple times to get it right.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
However, I have also gotten far enough to determine something else. Due to some things such as the romance, I don’t think am in the target audience for your story. I am no longer going to read this. This does not mean your story is bad, it just means that it’s not for me and I think others will be able to give you better fee…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow cool! I’ll definitely read this. If nothing else, I’m returning the favor since I made you read mine XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
The aversion to water is mainly just an Otto/Naami thing, because everything is so extreme for her, and it’s like one triggers/burns the other, if that makes sense!
Ahhh. Makes sense.
I was kinda basing it off the dragon in Revelation.
In that case, it makes sense.
I love that scene, it’s so funnyyyy
It’s probably so cring…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow Emmerich is a cool name.
I like it, although I’m biased cause I have an Emmerich in one of my own story ideas. He’s the main advisor to the mercenary-turned-king main character. (And no, this has nothing to do with TF2, it’s actually based off like 5 different games.) It’s his last name though, not his first one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol nah just for laughs. I’m not gonna pull out a bullet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
you’re welcome!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Miiinnnn, hey girl!! Has life been chill with you?
Hey!!
Most definitely not chill lol. Everything appears to have gone downhill from a outsiders perspective but I feel like it’s the crash before the climb if you know what I mean? Like idk, I feel like I’m finding myself in the midst of all this and that’s something I’ve been missing…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal lolllll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
omccc
I like your name!!! It’s so cool!!!
yeah, just like Hybridlore, I didn’t know if it was your real name or not lol…
But it’s so unique and cool!
I’ve been pronouncing it “Kee-fa” *dies laughing*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
We’ll have to see!
I love how you always say stuff like that like you have no idea what’s going to actually happen 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Is it pronounced keh-fa or kay-fa?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, cool. I meant you didn’t have to answer if you didn’t want to because some people don’t share their names on here, and I didn’t know if it was your real name.
A lot of times people pick fake names or usernames on here for internet safety. Like Rae and Loopy. Obviously Hybridlore isn’t my real name xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sometimes KP has weird glitches… the joke around here is that “Wyoh” the “ghost” eats our posts.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal @anyone @random-stalkers
Okay, uh, yeah. I’ve talked to my mom, and I’ve got a total change of plans. I’m not going to post my writing related to TPE on here. this topic can just fade into oblivion for now. heh… 😅😅😑😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds good.
Yep. Like two days ago it was 80. In February. 😅 I mean, winter never lasts long here, but still. I’m not looking forward to the summer weather.
He seems like a character. I’m interested to know what he thinks of Leon and Julian and their faith.
- Load More
