@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Ellette is out of town for the next two weeks, and I have family visiting this week (and I’ll be on vacation next week.) I would imagine that we’ll pick it back up on one of the following Saturdays, unless @savannah_grace2009 or someone else is interested in leading them while we’re gone. I don’t k…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
ooh this is really cool! I have a lot more experience making art than selling it lol… I’ve done fun commissions for free and stuff, but nothing for sale. I use a Canon lide 300 which is like 70 bucks and it’s been great! It’s a lot better quality than the usual one on a printer, probably partially because it can scan for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying for y’all as you travel and try to get things worked out.
We’ll miss you! 😢
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can post anything you want in the Art Sharing For All 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you *hugs*
Awesome! XDXD Maaybe… *wants to say yes* I wouldn’t be against giving Rory a go, if you post a description in the art chat. I am very distracted with life stuff right now, but I would love to remember what he looks like, regardless of whether I draw him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
He’s right about to counter-snipe the guy who shot him. And then make a big deal about how real snipers aim for the head and not the chest cause it’s a quicker kill.
not necessarily to be merciful (although I’m sure he’s gonna think of that now since he’s gone through it–bleeding pretty much to death after being shot twice is not something…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
A sketch of Sniper! One of my illustrations for my fanfic. Finished him today.
Drawing the rifle in the correct proportions to his body is annoying lol.

Fun fact: I tried my best to copy this directly from a panel in one of the official lore comics. I’d show it to you and ask how I did, but he’s got a bit more blood on him in the original and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeahhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep, pretty much lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 For that being AI generated, it was funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
lollllll
If we did this in real life, I have a feeling we’d be the only two people who’d get it.
Ah, the joys of being in a very niche fandom XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just asked ChatGPT to write a cringy story for me lolll
🔥🔥 THE LEGEND OF SIR BURGERFACE 2: REVENGE OF THE EVIL BROCCOLI KING’S COUSIN’S PET GOLDFISH 🔥🔥
Once upon a time, in the SUPER AWESOME kingdom of Snacktopia, Sir Burgerface was CHILLING on his golden throne made of curly fries, sipping a milkshake of power. Everybody loved him because he… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep. I was supposed to be born way later but I apparently decided I wanted out already and was born 8 weeks early.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
…?
oh…
😓
I’m so confused…did I say something wrong? I was just saying that I like your name!!
I’m sorry if something I said hurt your feelings… :/
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle The 24th!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!!!
Since February is my birthday month, I decided to draw at least one thing every day of the month, so you might be seeing some more characters in cool poses soon.
I just finished another one (of a different character) but I have to color it before I post it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grave2009 HTTYD humor never gets old, does it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
