@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Having the boys in the same first class sounds like a plan to me. @whalekeeper what do you think?
I will see to it then. *Folds hands masterfully* Shall place them in a separate class from the one already starting, since I don’t want to deal with three of my POVs in one place.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m really annoyed for having taken so long, and I have to warn you guys that I might take days to respond. Lore drop for my life – I have a chronic illness now? *Rolls eyes* Seriously? That’s a bit of a distraction.
But let’s see if we can plop multiple characters into new locations while I’m at it.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I can totally see Iskyagus with abnormally featured henchmen, like animalistic things with extra limbs/beaks/heads or something. You could play into the creepy aspects of this, so they show off the evil side of magic, and contrast Iskyagus’ more eye-pleasing design.
As long as they aren’t stupid. They can be f…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, that’s kind of when I relapsed into it too (about two years ago or so.) Yeah, definitely, knowing what it is gives it less power. I’m a lot better than I was a few years ago when it was worst, but I still have bad days every now and then. Nice to know that other people understand what it’s like too though. I kind of shy away…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Long story. If you read back, it’s just on the last page or two. She tried to steal my character Alec to stop me from taking hers, but then I said Alec was too far away for her to take him, so we agreed that it was a misunderstanding and she’d kidnapped some random bystander.
That’s funny. I like Leon better 😝
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty that must be weird.
imagine showing your dad that picture and saying “My online friend made a bad guy who has your name.”
Don’t do that lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow. Aladdin vibes.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wowwww that is a humungous post 👀
guys how do you spell humungous????? -
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Don’t worry, I added it!!
Thanks so much girl!!
Thank you! I really appreciate it!!
@youthreegirls @keilah-h @grcr @smiley
Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a little bit! I was still editing I just forgot to post, lol! So here’s a chapter dump for y’all!! (I apologize if I’…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*huffs, sits down to wait patiently for next section* Fine then.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I knowwww
I remember when Fire Face burned down the castle and just added so much more chaos hahaha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m a girl and I agree with you on that lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ^^
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @grcr @theducktator @esther-c whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theshadow @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009
Just sending out a reminder that tomorrow is the group call! 11 AM Eastern, 10 Central, 9 Mountain, and 8 Pacific time. Make sure either Ellette or I have your email!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So now you stole a gun from me?
Well, it’s my world, so it’s my gun. And since I’m its author, I say it’s out of bullets. 😝
*makes another attempt to steal Leon and Rolf from you*
Okay. I feel like that wasn’t really clear . . . but then again, we did get a warning that the next town would be dark, so I guess that was it. I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle makes sense. I still feel like something’s not right, but maybe I’m just looking for little tells you’ve put in your other stories when the main characters get captured/executed that aren’t there in this one, and that’s throwing me off.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So, no one would look twice at a dirty slave even when slavery has just been abolished?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
What… who gave you a gun, anyway? This is a medieval world. The best you should have is a sword.
- Load More
