@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin lol
I know how to make pasta, grilled cheese (and turkey melts, which are like grilled cheese but you put turkey inside it underneath the cheese), rice, and I think I have recipes for salmon, both baked and grilled, but I wouldn’t remember it off the top of my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint great job! I gave you some edits and suggestions.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!!! how did that happen?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hellooo, I’ve got some questions concerning the drawing of Rax. It’s almost done actually.
About his eyes on fire, is it more of just his irises or is it the whole thing? And what colors do you want his clothes to be? 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow @trailblazer
A lot of this is actually first draft material since I was adding in stuff, so bear with me 🫣 But I didn’t want to keep y’all waiting. 😉
Chapter 10
“We’re not picking them up, right?” Easton watched Hallie through the rear view mirror.
“No, they’ll mee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, okay that’s a good idea. I’ll try that, do you have any book suggestions?
Yes! Let’s see…
- Anything by Robin Jones Gunn — she’s literally my favorite author ever and I absolutely love her writing. I’ve heard mixed opinions on her books (some saying they’re cheesy or unrealistic) but it think they’re really good. If you don’t like…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I was just thinking about making pana cotta! Never tried to make it before, but I had it a few days ago and enjoyed it.
Although I might swap out the rosewater for orange or lavender.
You can totally do that. Just decide what flavor combo with the spices is best in your opinion.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Sighs* *Flips hair dramatically* I have answered your irrelevant interview questions. It’s too bad I’m behind bars, or I would set your printing press on fire. And not in a good way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm. I have a couple characters who go through the same thing. One has a few days, the other has a suspicion of their own death and only becomes sure of it in the last few hours.
I think it depends on how much of a communicator they are, and what kind of legacy they want to leave behind.
Character A might tell his friends immediately (or not long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I suffer from dessert-making mania. Here, for you.
Rice Kheer Recipe
– 3/4 cup basmati rice
– 1 Tbsp butter
– 1 tsp ground cardamom
– 1 tsp ground nutmeg
– 10 cups whole milk
– 1/4 cup cornstarch
– 2 cups heavy whipping cream
– 3/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
– 4 tsp rose water (optional)
1. Rinse the rice until water turns clear, then soak…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait… what? What happened to the parts you couldn’t recover?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Great scene! *sniffles* 💔😭
@the_lost-journal That’s exciting! Hopefully it works!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 cool beans 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@jonas you’re welcome!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Beetles are really cool! I based one of my fantasy creatures, the Suileans, off of them. (In my TF2 sci-fi world, Demoman is a Suilean.) Did you know there are at least 400,000 species of beetles in the world?
and yeah I like praying mantises too–I have a really cool Lego set of one that I got for Christmas. It was in a pack of…[Read more]
- Load More
