@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
okfivehundredyearslateryikes
I have some questions about Peter.
First, what does his scar look like…could you discribe it more? You said they were on the left side of his face, that means they are on HIS left correct? Not the viewer’s left…
And is his jacket ripped as well?
😁😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
We’ve got some severe weather/tornado warnings. Prayers please! 💕
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ahhhh, Cody’s “Tantono” sent such a warm feeling through my heart… that was so cute!! ❤️
[…] with a side of guilt for what she couldn’t quite figure out.
Hallie… you know why. don’t give me that.
“Can I kiss you goodnight?”
Excuse me? In front of her father’s house?? Uhm, absolutely not! lol kidding kidding
Just…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Hugo (Angelo)
Hugo’s nervous laugh turned into a cough, as his sweater vest cut off his throat. Lois and Victor were already out of view. The skeleton student had him by the collar.
Hugo went slack, and held up a hand. “N-Nice to meet you.”
He could almost hear Marcel checking himself, tryin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I really wanna help Dante, but I don’t know how. >:[
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! 🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ll be praying for her. 🙏🏻🩷
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Please pray for my sister. She is in a backslidden place and struggling with dangerous addictions.
🥺
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Once again, I vote A or B.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
THIS is why I’m not dating until college. 😂 I think I’d be allowed before then…but the sibling awkwardness is too much.
For real thoughhh 😂 I know in some family’s it’s not awkward, but I decided to go for it with Hallie’s family. XD
*squealing* I can forgive him for not taking her. He has a good reason.
🤭
*tries that* Can you rea…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote C. I think if we end up doing it everyone should be able to pick what time they want to do 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote D!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I predicted that book would be really good, lol. XD I was talking about it in context with a bunch of books I got recently (I posted about it on the previous page). It’s for the same project that I wanted PTSD research for.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
What is the Ghibli AI trend?
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
We really need to stop calling AI art ‘art’. It’s not art. It’s an AI image.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, they’re still funny. I laughed the first time I saw them. 😅 I just have a lot of mixed feelings about this – amusement, frustration… because I don’t believe people are going to restrain this usage if it’s becoming more successful.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s true, it is an easy way to find prompts for more specific ideas. I have used it a couple times to point me in the direction of psychological conditions. I think A.I. is useful in one strong way, and that is factual information. (Or if you’re asking it for writing prompts, it can give you ideas or outlines which are pop…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I know this topic is almost a year old, but I wanted to bring it up again because I’ve seen a rise in A.I. in the past year, and because I’ve been thinking about it recently.
I found out about the Ghibli A.I. trend from my dad yesterday, and at first, it was funny. Now, after researching Miyazaki’s opinions about this sort of thing, I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh, okay!
- Load More
