@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! I’ll be praying for you 🙏🏻🩷
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yes! Sorry for not updating 😂
The Lord kept us safe, even though there were some tornados and damaging winds in our area. We didn’t lose power and the actual severe part of the thunderstorm didn’t last very long for us at all.
Thank you all for praying!! <33
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
XD Oh Andrew, I forgot to tell you it will be a Foreign Cultures study.
Marcel
Hugo brushed himself off and strode briskly away, probably to join his original group. He was, for the most part, unperturbed – aside from looking paler than usual.
“How…“ Marcel shook his confusion off. He rubbe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
This is old, but I was looking through my old photos and found this. Not sure if I posted it here. My friend was obsessed with it – he posed me with the “aesthetic flowers” and took the picture. XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😍 Your hard work is well spent. It’s so well put together!! I like how you put the names of the characters next to them. It’s practical but doesn’t feel forced for some reason.
Literally so true. Those books are fun, but it’s easy to get caught up with them and not learn any useful structure.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Guys can we just use one vote each? Idk how you’re counting it @rae but it seems like it might be kind of confusing if some people are voting twice and others once. I know its hard to pick but I think we should have a system lol, what do you guys think? Or we could all have two votes, but that’s a little complicated.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote the longer version!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry! Praying!! 🙏
-
freedom replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Y’all are all so talented🙂↕️💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper If you haven’t read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand about the life of WW2 Vet, Olympian, and Pacific POW Louis Zamperini, I highly recommend!
And the movie is good too if you can stomach the v!olence, bl00d, swearing, and a scene of nüdity😅
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Long skirts are great. Going down the stairs you’re the most graceful creature in existence, and going up the stairs it takes every bit of concentration to keep yourself from falling up them on your face.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s nowhere near as good as anyone else’s but it was fun to draw. Also I needed to finish it cause I’m now a wiki editor apparently, and this was one of the pictures I made for a character’s page.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s my sketch! Fan art of a dragon character from a book series I like. Every color was either some combination of the three or had black or white overlayed over it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae I vote B or C!
I gotta get my drawing finished today. I have the lines and colors but haven’t finished coloring yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oooooh
So is Riven actually more fond of Callan than November (poor guy, he doesn’t deserve it) or is he just shaming November by making it obvious that he prefers another boy to him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle wow the seasons are nuts in most parts of the US aren’t they?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol that sounds crazy.
- Load More
