@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty ooh!!
-he likes wood carving and woodwind music
-he’s probably rich/royalty, judging by the golden staff
-his father didn’t care much for him
-he’s an only child, or his sibling(s) died, but he makes friends with one of the other characters
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ok, I love Flaz. He’s hilarious
heehee thanks!! I love writing him XD XD
Melissa is really cute, btw!! 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
I literally agree with everything you said. Everything.
Especially first-person writing. There are some good books written fp, but besides those I don’t really like it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle
We shall mourn Koshka greatly 💔 -
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm… I feel like that’s a hard one… but when I think about it, I guess people motivate me, if that makes sense.
Definitely an enneagram type 9 character.
School. I try to do good, but I just can’t focus. If my mind decides to think about the cute dog I saw this morning instead of boring math, who am I to tell it no?
I smell u…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Death comes for us all
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
MELISSA!!! You’re so adorable!! <333
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 5 months ago
Those Hands
I stood before the Judge in chains,
Imprisoned by entangling sin.
The charges stood against me truthful
As the court’s session commenced
My accuser stood up boldly
And addressed the Bench of my disregard
For God’s law that I broken.
I knew I was guilty as he charged.
No lawyer friend to defend me
For my bad works…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay okay, she’s very important, I just couldn’t think of anyone more important to interview. XD
LIE. Literally just lie, Barnes already did.
?!? Who?
Seb, I’m interviewing her post-midpoint in the story I guess. The story spans a couple years.
Lucille, I thought you were single
She’s private. It’s complicated. I shall…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Everyone’s characters are awesome. I still haven’t finished typing up mine yet lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
OH YES. I loved this topic!! Yay!!
Here, some answers from Flazzy. I may have someone else answer later if this topic sticks around, mainly since I used Flaz when this topic first booted, but idk we’ll see.
1. What is your full name?
“My full name? Ok, so, my full name is Flaz Chibi* Sayre. Sometimes I nearly forget my first name isn’t Flazz…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ll do it myself. And I can’t think of anyone important to do, so I’ll just go with Barnes
1. What is your full name?
“Lucille Pallas Barnes.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“Do not stand in front of me when I am walking. It will be dangerous for you, because I’m not easy to stop.”
3. What is…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay, people want to do this 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooh! Let’s do this for Hallie first! (And if she were in a real interview, she prolly wouldn’t answer these questions 100% honestly like I’m having her do now. 😉 )
1. What is your full name?
Hallie Grace WoodburyÂ
I just realized I never gave her a name so I had to choose one on the spot XD2. What is the most important thing the averag…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol you’re welcome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome! She’s a very interesting character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s what this topic is for, yep
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
@anyone | extremely early notice. i will be on vacation from the 25th of this month to the 4th of next month. i may or may not come on here during that time.
- Load More

Noted. Have fun!