@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

I also went ahead and gave them names. These are my favorite new OCs to draw. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Haha @grcr at the same time. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Here we go! Here’s the girl who collected the flowers in the previous drawing. She’s not detailed or anything but I think she’s cute.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Okay… now that KP is working again… some art…
@anyone
My siblings and i decided to mix up our characters’ families and ages, and… well, the results are curious. I decided to draw a few of my boys who are now younger than they usually are……

Flaz looks questionable, but other than him… i-its safe to say I really… well… uhm… I love how the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I bet you can guess what this is.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Those are hilarious!!
I liked the new chapter. It was cute.
PLEASE don’t kill Rory though.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin @i-dont-know-who-else-to-tag-cuz-im-tired
Check out this sick box camera I found. Made in the 20s. I can see upside down images through the lens and there’s a flash when I flip the shutter. I want to find some film and try it out, although the inside is warped.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Is this POV yours? Real life local mysteries are unironically the best thing ever, unless they involve people getting hurt. I had a missing criminal hanging around my mailbox one time. Those things are the spice of life.
You should research what chemicals might change colors like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
BRUH LOL IT DID
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
The image worked! Nice.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Well… we aren’t at the end of the book yet. 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! KP is back!
Good chapters. They made it out of there pretty easily. I thought that was going to be tough…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I really gotta get caught up, the past few days I haven’t been able to read them (been using my allotment of screen time for other things)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeper
That’s a lot, haha. I bet many of them are siblings to the protagonists.
Well actually yeah, pretty much! 😅😆 Siblings or (school) friends lolol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow! That was so tense! I can’t wait for Cassion to tell them!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you so much!
I know some of us were discussing this during the book, but I like the idea of showing Sara and Cole’s closer relationship in the beginning of the book. I’m going to look and see if I can insert this into the early chapters.
I see what you mean about Alec being a pretty stagnant character during the book.…[Read more]
- Load More


