@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae ok, if you haven’t noticed, I changed Jaylen’s recognition of Hunter to more of a “huh, do I know him?”
Jaylen
The little creature clapped her hands, spilling water everywhere, before somehow pulling the water she’d splashed Silvanis with back from him.
“Fascinating.” Jaylen crouched onto all fours and studied it. “Is it yours?”
Hunter…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Alright lovely peoples… I need help. (If I had a nickel for all the times I’ve written a post with that phrase… XD)
My main WIP has come to a screeching halt. And I’m not sure if I should keep it that way or push through whatever kind of writer’s block this is.
I’ve been much more excited about another WIP, and I can’t tell if I’ve stopped…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Um, both please!! 😁😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Mmm… I think Howard.
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Hey! I’m doing well!! I actually am making quite a bit if progress on my series! I’m doing some late-night sprints – mid-day sprints – ect. I also have an anthology that I’ve been curating coming up in the fall and I’m super excited about that! That, and books sales are steady and that’s been a huge blessing! How are you doing? How’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae lol
it certainly won’t improve when the other charrie I might add shows up either. I’m planning to save him for when they’re actually on the quest you talked about though.
-
Esther and
Stepheroni and Cheese are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I’m liking this character! He’s interesting, despite the fact that I know nearly nothing about his backstory.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae It’s not an insult, Silvanis, you silly! I don’t believe Jaylen’s actually seen humans or any humanoid besides dragons before tbh. Hunter has, but he’s not the one talking.
Hunter
“I’m not little! And just so you know, I can actually fly! Wings or not.” Silvanis snapped, baring his fangs at them, shortly before Mayfly splashed him with…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
…just listening to songs with my brother and matching the voices/singers to our characters…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I’m good with tomorrow! Can’t wait!
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I’m down for starting tomorrow. But we might need to give people more time to see this and respond.
I’m excited!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
now to just make the 2nd MC’s character voice unique too🤔 lol XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c EEE, yayyyyy, I’m so happy to hear you love him already😃😂
I really got a feel for his personality… thoughtful, quiet, mature. Those are the things that first came to mind.
Yay!! That’s what I really wanted people to notice, so that means a lot that I got that across!
But his voice is definitely different from your other characters, so t…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok, so I love him already. XD Probably because I have a character similar to him in some ways.
I really got a feel for his personality… thoughtful, quiet, mature. Those are the things that first came to mind. I’m not sure what else to say, lol. XD But his voice is definitely different from your other characters, so tha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae tbh the concept of them actually being demons or hallucinations (or both for that matter) makes sense to me.
and no I don’t get scared by mythology stuff either. Like you said, it’s either not real, or if it is, it can’t harm us.
Jaylen
“Any ideas on your end?” Silvanis asked.
Jaylen shook her head. “That dragon’s an Icewraith, a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ooooh I love it
I want to do a fanfic like that now.
It’ll be SO FLIPPIN’ CRAZY but that’ll be worth it, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator I know! It was so sad!
- Load More
