@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
How are unicorns fake but giraffes are real? Think about it. What’s more plausible, a horse with a horn, or a galloping cheetah-camel with a 20 ft neck?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
I have no idea if I got anything right 🤣 Feel free to tell me what I got right and wrong.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Why do so many of these songs legit sound like ducks??
Ahem. *Composes myself*
1. With a sense of dignity, this character is not willing to give in to others at the cost of their plans. They believe themselves a representative of impeccable fashion. Whether or not they actually have this… up to you XD They have taste for the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
I feel like I’m reading personality quiz results XD
Everything you said was absolutely right, lol. I should have taken your psychic powers into account and made it harder.
Yaaass I got emmm *does crazy psychic dance*
I wondered if Rina and Dante were sharing a playlist because I could see both of them vibing to those songs. Thanks f…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 4 months ago
I love it so much! <3
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 4 months ago
My Foolish Heart
I come to You and weep
Holding every shattered fragment
Of the heart I was to keep
But foolishly let someone take it.Â
They seemed to care
And told me they’d stay
But when I needed them there
They swiftly ran away.
Is loving someone worth it?
Will it ever end without pain?
Will I someday see the summit?
Is it worth th…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 4 months ago
That’s beautiful @livingwoodchronicles
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 5 months ago
I’ll just pick one character (hopefully you know my characters…it’s been so long I forget how much you know about my WIP haha)
One Last Fight by Florian Bur
Assasin’s by Florian Bur
Requiem for a Tower Mvt II (feat. Veigar Margeirsson) by Corner Stone Cues
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @livingwoodchronicles
Since you both asked, I’m just gonna tag you both XD
I’ve been having a rough time with my mental health…but I’m getting better! I have a lot of good friends that I can talk to and music and writing (and praying, obviously) have been getting me through it!
I just passed my driver’s test today!!!! Well, the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
@everyone
Thanks everyone!!! I am doing a lot better today, and I have a lot of people supporting me and praying for me…and I can tell that you guys are praying because I can feel that God’s with me! All your guys’ prayers mean so much to me! <3
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Accidentally put an extra @ 😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator yeah, I’ve really been considering it for sure!!
@@mineralizedwritingsYesss, I’m on there now! (Just got an account today lol) I am author_katelyn_douglas on there!
Of course!! ❤️ yeah, I’m sure navigating that is tough, but you’ve got this, girlie 🫶
Yes, ASL really is so much fun. I love it a lot tbh <3
It’s going well! The…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry! That’s really annoying. I’ll be definitely praying. 🙏 ❤️
Thank you girl! Anything I can pray for you about? <3
Awesome! Will you be going in person or online?
In person! XD I’ve been a almost exclusively online schooler for a long time now, so It’ll be a change of pace.
I’m doing good! Life is slowly getting less busy as…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m sorry girl, that’s hard. I’m praying for you! 🙏🙏❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@trailblazer Oh that’s right! Yep, I knew that haha. That’s awesome!
@loopylin Oh, that sounds so cool! Do you get free samples? 😂 That’s exciting!
Yeah, it’s kind of long but I sort of enjoy it. I haven’t done much driving at all though so I’m not sure how I’m going to do on that part lol.
Aw, I’m sorry! That’s really…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 5 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
That’s great!!! Congratulations!! 🥳🥳😆😆
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Lol, there I go trying to use your old tag. Oops. ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been popping on and reading things pretty regularly but I feel like I haven’t had much to add.
Same same!
@freedomwriter76
Dude wait you’re on instagram!!?? 🤯🤯 don’t mind if I follow you?
Thanks for the prayers! It’s been rough but honestly I’m learning so much about myself and I’m glad to be doing that now rather tha…[Read more]
- Load More

Best description of a giraffe I’ve ever seen.