@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@thelooneyone
Oop, I guess I didn’t see the intro part!
I’m Sara (if you hadn’t gathered that already, lol) and I joined back in September!!!!!
I’m blanking on what else to write about me….so you can always stalk my profile to read about me XD
h and for anyone new that I haven’t already talked to, an introduction:
Literally why is e…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
ngl i feel really stupid right now for being a writer…a FANTASY writer mind you, and NOT KNOWING WHAT THESE ARE….oh well, a day of cleaning out chicken coops and shoveling ground corn and trying to reason with stubborn steers will do that to a person
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
english please???? lol sorry my brain is super tired and i tried googling what the heck those types of fantasies are but i’m so tired i can hardly read the words…
can someone please help meeeee XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
WOW. I am only like 2 paragraphs in but I got goosebumps….
I feel like I’ve never read your writing before except for RP’s, and OH MY GOODNESS it’s amazing!
Just wow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
omc i love that sooo much!!! especially since i relate to hallie a LOT.
*grabs cookie and runs*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
NOOOOoO!!!!!!
*Remembers only three days have passed in roleplay* Oh.
But stiiiiilllll. My dude, my guy, you gotta stay on this planet, we like you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Also
Nevertheless, these people really did need to take top hats into consideration.
Hey, I guess at least one student in this school isn’t a fashion troglodyte. 🔥 *Seb starts dancing the charleston at lightning speed*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
The dynamics! The spice of life! 👌 *chef’s kiss*
As always, you’re good XD Not gonna lie, I always smile whenever I see “Seb” spelled incorrectly – so please don’t worry about it.
#Webisanofficialwaytorefertothegangsterkingnow
Sebastian
Hugo frowned… then softened. “Of course.”
He took Alpha’s hand and squeezed it – bef…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey, it’s good to have people who naturally calm you! XD I know there are people I enjoy being around, even if they don’t always like my attitude.
Sebastian
Sebastian took a breath, as if preparing to belt out an opera.
But he didn’t (although he considered it). He let the air out slowly, and continued to take deep breaths, until his f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae Um… let’s see XD
Hugo
As Alpha turned, his arm brushed against a fresh bandage along his ribs.
Hugo took in a quick breath. “Heavens – d-did I do that?”
Alpha seemed surprised, but nodded.
“I apologize.” Hugo hung his head and began to search through his coat pockets.
He had hurt someone without noticing. Was he really so irresponsib…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@smiley hello there!!
how’ve you been?
I’m busy
being a simp for a lunatic characterwatching videos relating to characters I use in fanfics. also playing some Minecraft. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ok who to choose for this, who to choose…….
I got a new pair that needs work, but I have one of them in another RP already (which isn’t going right now so might as well?)
@rae ooh I’m liking your characters! (I remember Silvanis lol.)
ok but I might just add the aforementioned new couple solely so that all the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@folith-feolin my dad likes Arcane too!!
Were you the one who also mentioned liking Andor and Dune? If so, then I think you and him would get along pretty well.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m pretty sure that it’s a story based off of Arthurian legends. I tried to find one solid definition of it online, but they don’t all seem to coincide.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Not sure what Arthurian Fantasy entails, but I’ll go:
- high fantasy
- steampunk
- arthurian fantasy
- urban fantasy
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I think I tagged everyone who’s replied… ?
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Some tags…
@theducktator @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @trailblazer @loopylin @rae @highscribeofaetherium @otherworldlyhistorian @stephie @theloonyone @
And of course anyone else. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’M BACK EVERYONE!!! My apologies for the unnecessarily long hiatus. 😔😂
But it’s pretty clear that fantasy won. 😉 So one more poll question on here and then I’ll post the google form that will have multiple questions.
Alrighty…
What’s your favorite fantasy subgenre?
- urban fantasy
- steampunk
- high fantasy
- Arthurian fantasy (yep, it’…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Nah you’re good, I expected something smart but simple ;]
Hugo
Hugo’s body language quickly closed back up. He stood, and held out the white button without a word.
Seb stood on the hill nearby, holding his hat to keep it from the wind. His eyebrows pressed together, like a politician about to verbally strangle an opp…[Read more]
- Load More
