@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, I just finished it! I felt like I was reading a published novel, it was that good!
-
whaley replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey Rae! I forgot to tell you, but I have read all your chapters. Not necessarily the worldbuilding sections on the side, just because I didn’t have the time 😅 If you need to ask me any questions about my reactions as a reader, I’m game. Like if you want my emotional opinion on a section, or whatever.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
That would be cool.! Steampunk would be my second choice after HF, so I like that idea (Arthurian Fantasy seems to be getting a lot of votes, though, so it might be neither HF or Steampunk win).
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
There’s always profile pics. *shrugs* 🫲😕🫱
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m baaaack. And I’m going to say this again – you can have some songs with lyrics, I decided it’s okay! 😂👌 If anyone sees this.
This dude/dudette has a strong sense of duty, willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. They may be quiet or private, but are good-natured around others. They have a positive arc, tryin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, that would be so fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I know! Maybe it can be a high fantasy with steampunk undertones, like in the backstory portion.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*whispers* but I’m kinda hoping it is… I think that’d be so interesting… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yesss, I love the big family dynamic so much. They also have a pretty big friend group, so right now the beginning of the book has some Hobbit vibes, where all the dwarves are suddenly introduced and thrown into Bilbo’s house and you have no idea what’s going on, lol. But I introduce everyone in more detail later.
Thanks!!
I per…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Steampunk? 😁 (I know it probs won’t be picked)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Easton
“It’s nice to meet you, Maverick,” Easton said with a small smile, hoping to erase or at least curb the awkwardness of the situation. “Is this your first year here?”
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Don’t worry about it 😂 The only one I could think of off the top of my head was high fantasy, so I had to google the rest of them. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been good, life is lifeing, just so so busy 😅 And school is over, so that’s nice!
Yes, I’m so glad for summer *phew* We can kind of relax
How about you?
Just vibing 😎😝 There isn’t much else to say, is there? Umm I want to get a bunch of cartilage piercings soon, and hopefully start jiu jitsu.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Mars
“Naw, unless I want it to be.”
…
Sending them to classes sounds fine. Mars and Ellie can interact some more later, because I bet Mars will submit funny strips for the newspaper. It won’t take long, but it’s something else to do.
And someone will eventually convince Dante to stay.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae
Right. Tbh though, he has told almost everyone he meets about his personal responsibilities. He’s more open than he thinks he is. XD -
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you! Yeah, I don’t think I have shared any actual writing. A lot of world building stuff, but no actual writing. (Oh, yeah, except that short story a while ago. Not sure if you read that one.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
