@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t remember any in specific…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint You’re welcome! I liked that specific idea too.
You think we should have it in another topic? I’ll go ahead and make one….
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Yep! And of course I will still stress the fact that this doesn’t mean that we can sit and do nothing, for faith without works is not faith at all, James 2. God has indeed foreordained us with sacred roles to serve in this life, though personally I believe that it is our choice to live up to that or not, Matthew 22:14, as I’m…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
…i have a crazy obsession with languages…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Here are my votes, if you don’t mind me ranking them too…
- High fantasy
- Steampunk
- Urban fantasy
- Arthurian fantasy
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(Actually, maybe it was in the US….)
-
Esther replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Irl, I’m pretty sure gangsters used to call the police the Fuzz. At least in the UK… probably not here in America, lol.
-
Smiley posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Differences between marvel and tlc
Mcu bucky=tlc wolf
Wolf is one of the lunar experiments turned into a vicious soldier that is really a cinnamon role and likes tomatoes
Bucky, Hydra experiment turned vicious soldier who is really a cinnamon role and likes plums
Vision a robot who is very much human like who is quite factual and doesn’t always…[Read more]-
Noooo I cannot handle this 😭😭🤣😂😂
I refuse to recognize these similarities
I hate wolf with a burning passion and will never forget the scene where he kisses her and passes a id chip to her through his mouth. It is ingrained in my memory and I hate every second of the mental image.
Even though Bucky is called the white wolf I will not recognize…[Read more]
-
Okay I’m going to be honest, I was like half asleep when reading that part lol but sometimes you have to do what you have to do
And also the poor boy had to watch his mom die and his girlfriend be taken and his worst nightmare happened!!!
But truthfully jacin is also kind of like Bucky
And jacin is like myfavvvvv
Him and winter were top tier!!
-
XDXD yeah, gotta do what you gotta do I guess.
Oh yeah! I forgot about his mom 😭😭
Yes yes Jacin is my absolute fav
I never finished the 4rth book bc it was getting to be a bit much but it’s been awhile and honestly I might try it again. But he was my favorite of the guys.-
Girl you got to finish it
It’s like the best book in the series and I wish it was long lolHonestly Tlc is just on the same tier as marvel for me
And may be working on a cross over fic for the two
And Thorne and Steve’s meeting is uhhh interesting 😂😂
But also I wish the books were a little less violet sometimes
I’m just not used to actio…[Read more]
-
Wow really? I probably should finish it.
XD that does sound interesting.
Yeah, I wish so too. I wish people would save violence in scenes where it’s important and impactful, instead of it being constant.
Yeah, I think I’ve had enough of a break I might try it again though XD
-
-
-
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Ooh, I really like HighScribe’s idea!! If y’all don’t mind going back and ranking the answers, then I think we should totally do that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Since a lot of people seem to like multiple of the options, maybe we should start ranking them from now on? So, your favorite gets three points your second gets two and your third gets one (and if there are more, they just don’t get any) and then Esther can add them up and whichever has the most wins? Just an idea, we don’t have to.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
In Mistborn there’s the Garrison and the Constable, in Marvel there’s Shield, the Blade Runners in blade runner, the Nightwatch, the Aurors, Officers of God, are ones I’ve found.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 (Are you alive?) @felicity (Busy with adult stuffs? XD I know you have little time but I wanted to tag anyways) @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone (ik you might be busy, ignore if you like) @smiley (I think you joined after I was done with this topic, hopefully my writing is better now lol)
*Dusts off year…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @theducktator @theshadow @rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @theloonyone @ava-blue @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 (I probably butchered these tags without a reference)
Heya people, bringing back this thread. 🙃
Can anyone think of times in fiction/whatever where police officers, government…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
There’s an actual law in Washington that states that it is illegal to kill a bigfoot/sasquatch.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m sure you can change your vote.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! That means a lot!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper he’s a dude
you’re right on the tech-heavy. He does come from a species proud of its heritage, and although he doesn’t have any form of magic himself, his ancestors did, and he looks up to them. He is kinda afraid of what he can do, both to others and himself. This playlist would be him before his full reconciliation with the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
In short, I’m really bad at character cloaking in rps.
We all experiment on here, lol. And it’s hard to tell from the writer’s perspective whether or not you’re revealing enough.
I never know if what I reveal is obvious or too vague to be interesting. My characters keep their backstories on a back-burner. But that’s just my own personal p…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone yep!!
- Load More
