@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Cool! Good to know; thank you for clarifying ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
*Happily watching*
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok, so this is a wonderful point of discussion to go to when it comes to God’s nature. What is reality itself, and what is existence.
Alriiiight, let’s do this *cracks knuckles*
If there are multiple necessary beings, then their identity would be partially defined by their relationship with the other, which means they are d…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok, so this is a wonderful point of discussion to go to when it comes to God’s nature. What is reality itself, and what is existence. A Baptist I’ve debated has been studying Aquinas, and has given the following framework that I think you’ll agree with:
There can only exist beings that are contingent or necessary.
A contingent…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been stalking this conversation, and I’ve found it fascinating. My dad says the reason the ancient Israelites weren’t taught about the Trinity is because of how rampant polytheism was. It had to be eradicated before they could understand Three in One and One in Three. By the time Jesus came, the Jews had a lot of proble…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I remember holding day-old kittens… So cute 😇
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Cuuuute XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
YOUR KITTENS ARE ADORABLE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE RIKER SO MUCH <333333
I had one of these moments a few weeks ago…I’ve been having a hard time with feeling not good enough, like a mistake, and like God’s grace was for everybody else….and then I started asking the same questions as Riker, and then I felt God speaking to me! Those bad thoughts don’t really bother…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Darn that was long, my apologies *Skedaddles into my hidey hole*
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey dude. I just had a random thought, and I wondered how it would be interpreted by you.
From my point of view, I don’t disagree with you that there are “gods” or spirits that can be of many different types, but generalize themselves as the same thing. I can understand the referring of the Three as One to be a similar…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love that!
Felicity’s snort came out louder than expected. “Lois? Isn’t that a girl’s name?”
“No, it’s not. It’s mine.”
I love that sooo much!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love that sooo much! How are you so good at character dialogue? Like, you’re amazing at having your characters tease each other and make funny situations! I wish I could do that, lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, KP doesn’t do well with multiple links, sometimes it doesn’t do well with any at all. It’s kind of hit and miss in that way.
Ha ha. Yeah, this is a bigger issue. You might want to grab some coffee or something to drink for this one, it’s going to be long.
I like the confidence, but I don’t drink coffee. If you want long, w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay XD Disclaimer. It has been 5+ years since I wrote this girl. She is one of my oldest characters, and I mean so old, she was in my very first official story… when I was six. 🙃❤️
I’ll adjust her a bit, but of course she’ll have similar vibes. I’m proud of what she represents and the memories of my childhood storyteller persona…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @iknowimmisssingsomeoneee @anyoneinterested
Here’s a scene I wrote earlier this afternoon from Worth All the World. Apparently Easton was in a mood (which I feel like is a little out of character, but right now, idc because it actually might work XD). Warning: unedited 😬
(ok I’ll stop tal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Excited! 👀😏😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh! This looks like it’s gonna be fun 👀
Has any watched the 2019 Little Women?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Okay you know what? Maybe Alpha’s tune will change if he actually had to bring a girl to the dance.
@rae I have a techie sci-fi girl if that’s an option you like.
- Load More
