@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
I know I already heard about this, but still!!!!
GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WHAT A TWIST!!!!!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Indeed you are. 😠😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t like the idea of the bad spirit. I would like to avoid angels and demons (especially demons) in my story. This is part of the reason why I developed the crystals I wanted to avoid a demonic score of magic and I wanted to use one that felt more natural.
Fair enough🤷♂️
I’ve also played with the idea that other animals hel…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I accidentally said the wrong thing. I was trying to say that Jesus always did the will of the Father, showing the harmony between the Father and the Son.
Gotcha, that makes more sense.
Very well. Seeing as you have dealt with all this before and you have likely dealt with whatever my response to those arguments will be. From…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been really busy today, so I’ve been slowly updating this post in bits of free time.
I believe we were originally created, and aren’t our own universal. Thus under God’s power we can be broken down into different parts – as before Adam, there was no Adam. But God doesn’t want this. We are consistent beings, not changing into ne…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Heyyyy….so I remember that you were helping me with writing at one point (and I’ll admit I wasn’t the most open to criticism, so I apologize…I was going through a hard time of doubting myself, and getting frustrated that it wasn’t good enough)
I was wondering if you’d like to take a look at it again, since I’m kind of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@acancello (GURL U ALIVE?!?!?!) @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @grcr @anyone-else
I may or may not have done something unexpected.
So you guys remember Jraldath????
Turns out….Lilitu’s dad is Jraldath.
And Jraldath is also Hanna’s father.
So Lilitu and Hanna are half siblings.
And Lilitu is kinda sorta, part Pythonos.
(please don’t hate me…..)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey girl!!!!! How are you doing?
I really want to read all your writing! I started reading the Google Doc you posted, but I can’t read it all tonight, haha!
Honestly, whenever you talk about your charries and worlds and planets I just get so lost…because there are SO MANY OF THEM! So I really want to read the actual writing so I won’t be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay haha! I should try to write contemporary fiction sometime, it sounds super fun!
@smiley @esther
I never write scenes in my head….but I always replay conversations in my head….or think about all the embarassing things I have ever done in my life XD
I also think about a bunch of comebacks I could have said to people who were b…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I wanted Invisalign, but apparently my mouth isn’t big enough for all of my teeth to even fit in my head, so I’ll probably have to get braces and spacers 😅 I meannn, I had a dentist tell me that the molars that were supposed to come in when I was 12 never came in bc there isn’t enough room in my mouth 🤷🏻♀️
seriously thoug…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m totally good with it 🥰 Good to see you around again
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Rikerrrrr!! Yes yes yes yessss ✨
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Same
He becomes absolutely wonderful after he gets redeemed; I really wanted him to be an example of how powerful God’s redemption can be, and how it can change someone completely around 💖
because, trust me, he will be an absolute JERK in Freedom’s Fire and even his own book, Out of Love
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@smiley TYSM!!!
I guess y’all should also have a Leon update, but I will have to work on a good scene first😛
idk if you saw the scene with Leon/Isaiah and the bar fight😂
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Love the scene!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Waitttt, that’s not a bad idea!! I’m definitely going to consider that. My original idea that I’m working with now is that Hallie ends up joining/hanging out with a group of girls who are “popular”ish. They give her advice and pretend to be nice to her. In fact she ends up spending a lot of time with them since all her other…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 TYSM!!!!
I had so much fun writing it🥰🥰💖💖
- Load More
