@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Tysm for your advice!! 💖 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Another Riker scene!! And, finally, a Leon scene😂💖 Because apparently Leon/Riker are still running free in my mind even tho I thought I would take a break from them. XD
(and I apologize for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator honestly though
I’m autistic and have read a lot of books by fellow neurodivergent people (IDK that’s just what they call it), and some of them have pointed out that a lot of the symptoms of their conditions are also “symptoms” that some of the scientific geniuses and artistic prodigies of the world had. In other words, if it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I don’t really know.
On the one hand, yeah I feel like using their real names would be easier for everyone else, but on the other I’ve grown so used to calling them by their callsigns in the fanfic that they’re the stars of, I kinda want to use those names here.
I’ll ask everyone else here too, I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I haven’t figured out exactly how, but yes, a dragon can lose it and go completely animalistic, although this is rare. Even normal, they still have some instincts, they can walk on all fours and often will hold things in their mouths when doing so, etc.
I think many of my ideas came from the How to Train Your Dragon book…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator DUCK ROMANCE PLEASE
lol
also @princesachronicle22 I think I’ve narrowed down my characters, I’ll introduce them in a bit.
Would you rather them refer to each other by their real names or their callsigns? That’ll help work out some of the backstory too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
@anyone
KP has been acting weird for me, the formatting was weird (it’s mostly normal now), Only some of the pfps are appearing, and it wouldn’t let me reply to a status update.
Has anyone else been having these issues?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh dear, it seems my brain going on strike for the lack of sleep. I just tried to microwave my coffee in a cabinet😑
I must be more tired than I thought 😪🥱 -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Ooh, I understand. M’kay, so I cannot write a book without a dual POV, lol, I think it’s impossible for me at this point. XD
When I first started writing from a dual POV, I gave each POV a chapter, but as I starting writing better stories, I noticed that I was adding unnecessary stuff to the chapters, just to make them lon…[Read more] -
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
This pretty much sums up the difference between cats and dogs:
Dogs: They feed me and take care of me! They must be gods!
Cats: They feed me and take care of me! I must be a god! -
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Question of the rn: Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint they’re not ALL servants, but usually in societies where dragons and humans are together, dragons are kinda “right underneath” humans on the species ladder–they have rights, but are also treated sort of as beasts of burden/pets–humans ride dragons, put them in place of cattle/horses in work, etc. “Wild” dragons have something…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint There is a worldbuilding thread. I don’t remember its name though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Those are some cool characters! I think I’ll hold off until I can see some of the others’, but I do have a pair or two in mind.
-
whaley replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol my bad, I’m not correcting you! I’m saying a character can have an aura of seriousness and be hiding something, like you said, but they can also be completely honest if the author wants to go in that route. It’s really up to the person.
-
whaley replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
This might be more of a side thread, but it also helps to know how aware the character is of their own seriousness, and how aware they allow others to be when that seriousness pops up.
For example, the chewing-lip-denial @rae just mentioned suggests the character doesn’t know they are expressive in the first place, or it suggests the character…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD thank you! I’ve been trying really hard to make the dialogue realistic so I’m glad to hear you say that!
Thank you! XD
Thanks! <3<3
Not being active isn’t something to apologize for girl!! I don’t want you to be a internet addict lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oof that reminds me, Marcel needs a tux 😅
- Load More

🤣 Wow.