@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley
I can’t remember if I shared these or not😅
but here’s Leon/Riker’s aesthetics for the 2nd novel, Broken Shackles, my current WIP!!!
First, Leon’s!!!

-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It did not bother me as much in Tress. This was because she never liked lying and she eventually got to a point where she decided not to lie anymore (right after she became captain). I recall her lying at all after that. John, on the other hand, seems proud of his ability to lie and does it without a thought.
True. I need to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Ah, ok. I’ll try it out.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
You should be able to export as a PNG and email/text it to yourself.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
This still makes me chuckle.

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Those are beautiful 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳😆😆🥳
I really like your aesthetic board!
… now I need to figure out how to get my art from procreate on my dad’s iPad to my phone…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Those are funny! 😂😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator THANK GOD! MEMES ARE BACK!!
I have a lot of stuff to show y’all. Also your memes are hilarious.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Oops… 😑 messed up your tag…. ^^^
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! YES! FINALLY! *gasps for air and hops around* 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
@ducktator
And ayy, nice board! 😄😄
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
I agree with @rae. It’s a normal cycle. There have been ice ages for crying out loud! I’m not going to say it’s not a problem at all—I’m not well read on this subject—but at this point I don’t think we have to worry about it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, and it was weird, cuz it was different from when it ‘normally’ shuts down. Glad it’s back 🤷♀️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator yeah it did, I wonder why.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Great review. This is pretty much what I expected. It’s interesting that you brought up the lying thing, since Tress kinda did that as well, where as her character got more mature, she was more and more willing to bend the rules of what she thought were hard lines of right and wrong.
My personal rating is probably 3 to maybe 4…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you, I’ve been really busy, and unfortunately am going to continue to be busy for a while. I’ll say a few quick things here though.
I should mention here that this backstory is going to be quite vague and a bit mixed up when it appears in the story. Lots of this history is lost to mythologies.…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
I have come to the realization that for nearly 90% of my life, I have only created codes—not conlangs. How terrible. 😓
- Load More
