@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
This is my current computer home screen, a picture of Mick/Sniper…..
I’ll see if I can find an image of Jaylen/Huntress. She’s a character I came up with, so it won’t be exactly as I imagine here, but I do have a faceclaim.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @theducktator
meet my two charries!
Jaylen “Huntress” Espion (Rae, you’ll recognize her, but this time she’s not a dragon, just a human)
Age: 27
Species: human
Appearance: 5’8″. Brown hair tied in a ponytail, and green eyes. She wears a dark gray baseball cap with a faint camouflage pattern, a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin I love your art style, it’s so cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
also your latest chapters are amazing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@evelyn-collins pictures are back up so you can post fan art for your characters now!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed wow! great boards!
@theducktator Sylvia is a cool name for a duck!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
whoops did I post the image twice?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
trying again

ahh there we go!!
sadly there were no pictures of him actually using it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm I’ll also thank you! Now I can finally show fan art and memes.
Hopefully.
The last one I sent didn’t show up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
oof it’s not showing up dang it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks guys! I only needed three so that will due 🙂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @grcr @theducktator
Well….ermmmmmmmm
I kinda feel bad about this, with everyone getting so happy for Riker/Leon
but ermmmmm
yeahhhhhh
here we go
😭👀😅😬😭
TW: MENTIONS OF SICKNESS/DISEASE. MENTIONS OF DEATH. MENTIONS OF BLOOD. VIOLENCE. RELAPSE. JUST…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Yessssssssss. super excited
And thank you!!! sometimes I just stare at them😂 weird, I know XXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator yes ma’am! When I’m finished with my schoolwork I’ll post it from my tablet.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Remember when I said I was also nervous for Riker??? Well, I’m at that nervous moment😬
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
@kathreenramm
I second what Loopy said! Thank you soo much!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
and….
Riker’s!!!

- Load More

