@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
The baby😭😭😭
For being unedited, it really does sound good!!
and also…Chase needs all of the love and all of the hugs.
*offers to give all of the hugs I can possibly give*
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator @grcr Thx y’all 💖💖
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
UPDATE!!!!
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @grcr @scoutfinch180 @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @anyone-elseI have another update on Freedom’s Fire!!
The formatting for Freedom’s Fire is officially finished!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I…[Read more]-
Congratulations! I can’t wait to read your book!
-
Tysm!!! I can’t wait for all of y’all to read it💖
-
-
YAY Freedom!!! That’s so so so exciting! I can’t wait to read it! <3
-
Tysm!!!!!!! Eeee, I can’t wait until I get to hear what everyone thinks about it💖 I’m ready for all of the happiness, sadness, and maybe the outrage😂
-
AHHH yesssssss!!! I’m sure there will be many tears and laughs (and possibly screaming for your treatmeant of the poor bois…. possibly XD)
-
-
-
Ayyy that’s awesome!! 😃😆😆
-
Tysm!! 💖💖
-
-
OMG!!! That is AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!! I can’t wait till it goes live!!
-
TYSM!!!!! 💖💖
-
-
That is so exciting! Congrats!!!
-
So happy for you Freedom!! This is super exciting and I’m so glad to have seen you get so far with this 🥰 Good luck!
Also I’m so disappointed the same time you joined Instagram is the time I’ll no longer be posting my art there!
Ps. Just finished the fellowship 🙂
-
@mineralizedwritings
Tysm, girlie💖
Yeah, it is disappointing, but at least we still have KP <3EEEEEEEE *happy dance* what did you think????
and perhaps more importantly….what did you think of Legolas?😏
and most important, what did you think of Aragorn??😍😎
😂😂👀-
The Two Towers is so good it’s ridiculous. I can’t believe I was so unwilling to try LOTR for so long. Idk what I was waiting for???? 😂
-
I loved it so much!! I love how there is still hope in the group despite the circumstances. I watched the first movie with my family yesterday and I’ll just say… it was a lot. I know you haven’t seen it yet so I’ll leave it at that unless you want more lol.
Legalos might be my favorite character like honestly. I mean he is…[Read more]
-
@mineralizedwritings
EEEEE, yesssssssssss, it’s AMAZING😍😍😍 ahhhh, I wanna watch the movies so bad but I’m waiting for my BFF to get back from Europe😂 I realllyyyyy wanna watch them so bad tho. Hopefully I can maybe get all 3 books read before she gets back so we can watch all 3 movies together XXD
EEEEEE, I knew you would love him😂😂 (he really is…[Read more]-
XDXD yes!! Let’s see some fanart!
Wow, really? I need to catchup! I don’t like it as much but I’m probably not at the good part yet.
XD yep it’s great! I’m so glad we’re getting to do this! Oh, and you should totally read all the books before the movie, I noticed they rearranged the plot a little so I got spoilers from…[Read more]
-
-
@mineralizedwritings
Yesssss, fanart may come in the future 👀
Yeah, I get that. Alsooooo, I only have two chapters of The Two Towers left🫣XXD and I am PUMPED for book 3. Literally cannot wait.For sure!! <3 Yessss, well, I'll probably have all 3 books read before my BFF comes back in August, so😂
Yessssssssss, just like an anime character!!! 🤣…[Read more]-
but no spoilers from me on who Faramir is. You’ll have to find out yourself *crosses arms*
-
-
-
-
-
Yay!! So exciting!
-
Congrats Freedom! That’s so exciting!
-
Oh yeah!!! I can’t wait!
-
Eeeee!! So excited!!! 😆 I will buy it as soon as I can after it comes out and I’ll be sure to leave an Amazon review as well!!
-
@trailblazer @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c Thank y’all so much💖💖 (and yesssss, reviews are so helpful, Esther!! Thank you so much, that means a lot more than you know✨🫶💖)
-
💖💖
-
-
YESSSSSSSSS FREEDOMMMM!! I am sooo proud of you <333
-
TYSM girlie!!! 💖💖
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
My drawings are super stylized so I don’t think I’m qualified XD But for me it helps to find a reference picture that looks much different from my normal style, and draw it/trace over it until I understand the proportions. For me the reference is anime or realism. After that, I return to my own art with a willingness to exp…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Violet
Violet swiftly slipped the knife from Alpha’s grasp, ignoring his surprised exclamation. She held it up to her eye and stroked the blade. “Either this is an alien element, or the tech is well cloaked.”
Alpha grinned.
An incredibly soft expression remained on Violet’s face, despite the blade two millimeters from her nose. She han…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeeessss! I was so worried it wouldn’t look as I envisioned, but I’m glad it worked out 🥰❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Loops Loops I made something too!! 😀

They can be morbidly fascinated with fire together :] I was working on this weeks back, but wasn’t happy with it until now. It’s definitely a different style but I like both our versions. Hope you like it ❤️🔥
*Poofs away*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
And a meme for an unknown character who is mysteriously rising from the shadows.

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h You are responsible for this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
YYAAAASSSS y’all.
- Load More


