@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sounds good!
So high fantasy it is!! This will be interesting… 😏 (Although I reeeally wanted steampunk to win… XD)
I also would have been interested in doing steampunk, but I just went with what I’m most familiar with, which is HF.
We could vote on adding a second sub-genre. (Although I’m not sure if HF is compatible with UF.) No seco…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I think everyone covered most of the bases! I don’t really have anything to add 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I want to mention something in that season, but I don’t want to give away spoilers if you haven’t yet. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok so that scene just reminded me of something….
You’ve watched The Chosen right? Have you watched season four yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
So glad I could help!!
🫣😭 Noooo, Rikerrrrrr!!! Aghhh, from a writer’s perspective, yes, yes, yesss!! From a reader’s perspective, girlll nooooo.
😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*sigh* Jonas is right. High fantasy did win. (I kinda wanted it to be steampunk… XD)
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @ducktator @grcr @loopylin @rae @whalekeeper @anyone-i-might-have-missed-sorryyy
Alrighty! The final count is in!
High F…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t think everyone has replied since we changed to the ranking system, but just counting those, it looks like high fantasy is the runaway winner.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theshadow your characters sound great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper honestly those “geometric shapes” are still pretty good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Stops chewing homemade breakfast casserole to contemplate this thought-provoking question*
Yep. We put salt on it. But we also use salted butter, so it depends on if we want it extra salty or just mildly seasoned.
Tbh I’ve never made the popcorn myself because I’m not a huge popcorn eater. Or a huge eater in general. Despite my constant…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Art is really my passion today, isn’t it? XD Okay, someone else can talk now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
In fact – hang on. *Scrambles furiously*
Behold. THE drawing. The drawing that started it all. I might just have an eye hernia looking at this thing, but I’m going to post it anyway because maybe it will encourage someone.

These GeOmEtRicaL ShApES are supposed to represent humans. How?? I drew it when I was thirteen. I hadn’t imagined the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you 😊
You don’t have to post anything if you feel uncertain doing so. It doesn’t make you any less of an artist than the rest of us. The only reason I posted that sketch was because of that previous monster drawing I posted a few months back; I wanted to show my improvement. But you can post messy art. There is no pressure, and you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
She is physically private, but if she developed a friendship with someone she might let it happen for practical purposes :] Say for a sport or something.
Also I promise I’m not leeching off the braid idea, but that same long-haired character I mentioned communicates affection through hair braiding 🤣 It’s funny you mentioned that topic. It’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

- Load More
