@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Pssssssstttttttt
I have an aesthetic
👇

I’m thinking I’ll do a Legolas one next💖👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Noooo, Rikerrrrrr!!! Aghhh, from a writer’s perspective, yes, yes, yesss!! From a reader’s perspective, girlll nooooo.
I feel that😂😅😭
I haven’t seen all of season 4 yet, but spoil away. I don’t mind one bit XXD
I can see how Leon could feel that way too!!!
also…don’t you know one of the main themes of their trilogy is…[Read more]
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Everyone’s art looks so good!!! 💖💖
And @rae I absolutely love the drawing of Leo you did!! Sorry I never responded; I saw it right before I started taking a break from KP and totally forgot to say anything😅 but I do really love it, and tysm for drawing him!! <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Here’s that reference I use.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I’d take any advice. I’m very much not happy with my art no matter how good people think it is, so anything to help that would be welcomed.
Oh ok! IXD I’m like that sometimes too.
(Btw, I really like your style.)
Aw thank you!!! 🙂
The main thing I noticed was the way his face is facing. The top of his face is an almost three quarters vie…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Your map looks really good!! And it’s pretty!! 🤩😄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I think you’re a bit too hard on yourself, it’s pretty good. Realistic drawing is hard. Sure, there are some things that could be fixed, but that’s how we learn, right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@anyone
I just finished this map! What do you guys think?
Not super happy with some of the names, I made a lot of the cities up on the spot, but oh well 🤷♀️
(the date at the top is a liar, don’t listen to it :p)

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Pics are up! And thank you, that means a lot! I’ve been working reeaaally hard on improving so I don’t feel embarrassed about what I post anymore. Which goes against what I said in my motivational speech up there 😅 But mental pressure motivates me well, even if it’s negative.
🙂 sure thing! Your effort really shows!
XD I know…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
If you want some advice on realistic drawing I might be able to help 🙂 I do stylized and realism.
But you were talking to whaley up there lol. Just butting in in case you wanted it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Yep. It wasn’t true to the book character. I none Christian with her personality might have said that but not Jo.
I didn’t mind the added dialogue and tangents but I don’t think they were historically accurate, and Amy from the books didn’t talk like that. The clothing wasn’t historically accurate either I don’t think, so I guess it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD ok but like don’t we all? Tauren is the kind of guy I want in my life and that’s why I wrote him 😅
I’m so glad you like the parallel! I’m pretty proud of it 🙂
XD
Aww I’m glad! That’s what I hoped for him to be 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
but honestly when I saw that picture I was like “Ha, it looks like he found out I’ve been talking about him online and has a few things to say for himself.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @theducktator all righty! I’m good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago

“am IÂ that obvious????”
–Mundy, having stolen my computer and headset when he realized he was the subject of the conversation. (Normally he wears a hat, but obviously he had to remove it to get the headset on lol)
I let him do it because I thought it was funny to see the look on his face, and now Crosshair’s grumping at me about how I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae ok but honestly that looks fine to me. I would say the eye is too far inward, but other than that, whoever this is, is a believable person.
I can barely even do shading, so even a botched lightsource looks fine to me.
- Load More
