@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m going to be casually stalking your profile until you write a Lukas RP….*maniacal laughter*
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Imma just go ahead and tag everybody again…
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
Welcome peoples! If you don’t know what this is abo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah those parts were fun too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay…I’m just gonna pretend that she had to leave the school for a family emergency to go back home, so she just now got back before the dance.
Livia
Liv gazed out the window, the familiar buildings already beginning to trigger memories. There was the mall where she and Lukas had hung out all day, the street where they’d taken…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, that’s true, it could have just been added for a modern audience. Oop, really? 👀 Sheesh
Yes! I loved that part! Yeah, true, but I really liked the snapshots they had of when the girls were little and playing tea party or pilgrim’s progress. That was cute ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okiii XD
So um, Ramah dies… in episode three or four (can’t remember which), but the suddenness and effectiveness of it reminded me of what you’re doing with Lena here. Honestly, if I hadn’t accidentally read a spoiler before we watched that episode, I would have been completely shocked. But I think it’s going to work so w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yessss, do itttt 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
This will be fun!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty!! 😄 I’ll start as soon as I can!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol you messed up my tag! I saw your reply by chance though
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidence of the super…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Yo, I have will be partially inactive until the 17th or 18th (at most)….
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
The fact that ‘buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo’ is a grammatically correct sentence proves that English is broken.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t have a light enough blond for Legalos so he has like yellow hair lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I really love how his turned out😍
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More

