@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Tysm!!!
He really is!!! <3Girl, thanks for reading, like, everything I post of my WIP….it makes my day! (:
And you can always tag me when you post from your WIP!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!! <3333 Tenz my poor boyyyyyy <3
Sef
“There’s a reason your mother left you, you know,” he hissed, as if reading her thoughts. Sef let out a whimper. “She didn’t love you,” his words slurred as he loomed over her. “You’re ugly, worthless, stupid…she’d rather be captive to the Pythonos than have you as a daughter!” Sef…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That made me giggle.
XD Bro would invent a new tea blend and cause waves.
Oh, um…
Violet
Alpha muttered something further, which Violet was too far away to hear.
“Yes?” she asked, turning back towards him and pulling her hair out of her face with a band. “What was that?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah… I think it’s healthy for now lol, and it scares me a little that it could become unhealthy. I’ve never not been ‘that art kid’ in the class, and as I get to higher classes being one of the best becomes harder and harder, and of course at some point it’s useless.
*Second bombastic side eye of the week* Don’t join the Dark S…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
🙂 sure thing! Your effort really shows!
XD I know what you mean. Part of my drive to draw is to have good stuff to post, or the fact that at school I always want to be in the top 40% of artists in the classroom. I need to be comfortable being lower than that because it doesn’t matter but it does really motivate me…
It’s not a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Update for the sake of an update 😛 But also kinda plot 😛
Hugo
Seb left for his daily violin practice.
To clear his head, Hugo rented a bike outside the school for a short ride. Having not chosen a second elective, nothing stood in his way.
The boy pedaled, jacket tails flying, down the street slope and into a bustling shop front emporium.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr (you’re welcomeeee) @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @anyone-else-who-wishes-to-read
Dropping the second chapter!!!!
Cassian’s bare feet flew over the verdant carpet, effortlessly leaping over sticks and stones in his path.
In his small hands he held a branch, and he wielded it high as he pretended to gallop through the trees.
He was going t…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, I submitted as well. Earlier.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @theshadow
all righty, time to drop my charries into this universe! Since they’ll likely be referring to each other by their callsigns, I decided to refer to them as such also. They may introduce themselves to other characters with their names, however.
Also, I’ll probably be writing from first person,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Submitted it. I didn’t really think anything through at all, so I might have regrets later, but oh well.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed nice LOTR aesthetics! They would make great wallpapers
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll get working on it! Your characters and story sound amazing! (I want to read more!)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Resubmitted. I’m not sure if you’ll get two submissions from me, but if you do, just ignore the one where I didn’t select 3rd vs. first person.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ah, sorry, didn’t see that we were supposed to pick one of each. Now I’ve got to resubmit.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Completed. Can’t wait to see how it comes out!
Quick question/suggestion: I’m assuming dual POV and single POV is about whether we have both characters be viewpoint characters or not. Maybe that should be a separate question from 1st/3rd person POV, because we could technically have a 1st person dual POV or a 3rd person dual POV, or…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Livia
She turned her head away. She would not let Lukas see her cry.
“So you know how I just kind of disappeared for a few days there?” she paused. “Apparently it’s only been a couple days here, but in my world it’s been two weeks.”
Another silent tear slipped out of her eye, and she tried to hide behind the curtain of her blue hair.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
For real!! That does sound creepy XD
I’m going to be casually stalking your profile until you write a Lukas RP….*maniacal laughter*
And so does that… *cough* *cough*
Lukas
I’m back now. Want to meet up?
Lukas didn’t notice the small smile that formed on his lips. His heartbeat sped up, whether from nerves or excitemen…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I kind of scrolled back to page 307 in hopes of finding more Lukas and Livia scenes…and I came across this one.
And I kind of let myself imagine that Xandro wasn’t a horse, but a human.
So as you read this, just imagine that Xandro’s a person…
And then she felt a familiar warmth on the back of her neck.
“Xandro!” she turned aro…
- Load More
