@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium whoa where’d you find that, is it a picture from the Internet or do you actually have one?? Poor thing!
(Although cloning it could make for a lucrative chicken leg business….lol)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
It has polymelia which makes animals grow extra limbs (some examples are a bit grotesque)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Not a meme, but here’s a picture of a 4-legged chicken for no reason (yes, it is a real chicken).

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah! Thank you for praying!!!! (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m so happy to hear that ❤️ God is amazing. I’ll keep praying for you <3
I read it ❤️ that’s amazing, girl, I’m so glad you’re doing better and that God is helping you through it ☺️
@keilah-hI didn’t notice your post sooner, but I’m praying for them as well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin
Rise of the Guardians is so underrated. Me and my siblings just watched it six or seven times on repeat in the car, and tbh I’d watch it again. I think it’s on Netflix right now. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s okay, I totally forgot you were even going to post it xD
I hope you get better soon! I was just sick with the flu, and being sick is always the worst :/
Sef
“I don’t care,” she shrugged. “It’s up to you!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
@trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @grcr @hybridlore @esther-c
Since you guys all prayed for me (for my mental health stuff) I thought you might want to read my status update I posted the other night…it’s about how I overcame that with God’s help and a little about my testimony too!!! If you don’t want to read it, it’s fine xD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
haha I messed up your taggg… ^^^ 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_reedemed
Very interesting! Riker looks pretty cool… but I think Wolfgang’s pic is my favorite!! 💛💛💛
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Guys! Today I’ve been on KP for a year! ❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ll post more as soon as I get the pictures…I have to transfer them from the phone to the computer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
They’re found throughout the oceans of the world. This one’s a Caribbean Imperialwing.
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
An Imperialwing, or water dragon! I drew this one like 2 years ago but I’m still really proud of him.

-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @mineralizedwritings @acancello @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @scoutfinch180
A bit of a I guess life update?? idk😂Just wanted to pop on here and let everyone know how everything is kinda looking. Writing is going fairly well…[Read more]
-
I am also possibly going to be beta reading for one of my fav authors, so there’s that too 😂
-
That’s great! Hey, it’s good to be busy sometimes. It feels good to get those kinds of things done XD
I’ve had some really bad days recently but I’m learning how to cope with my issues and I’m actually taking it into my own hands instead of waiting for things to change, which feels good. My relationships all feel like they are changing, and it is…[Read more]
-
Hi!!
Sorry this is kinda late—I’ve been in and am in Colorado and the connection is TERRIBLE.
Anyhow….
43k, eh? That’s nice!
Ooof… medical appointments are no fun! I have a wisdom teeth removal appointment soon and I’m definitely not looking forward to that, lol… 😅I’m doing good. Just trying to draw closer to God, because the world is ge…[Read more]
-
@freed_and_redeemed
Omc I’m so excited for you!!!
About how I’m doing….I posted a status update the other day that explains everything! xD
Have a great day (: -
I think Wyoh ate my notification about this. 😅
Sorry about the braces. 😬 Those hurt. Beta reading for one of your favorite authors sounds so cool! I’m going to get a learner’s permit soon too, which would be a lot more exciting if our car weren’t a 12 seater van. 😅 My writing isn’t going so great, because I have 4 main projects, and I can’t decide…[Read more] -
Oh yeah, totally understand the life busyness. 😉
Oooh, beta reading for one of your favorite authors?? That sounds so cool!! Who is it?
😬 Yikes, braces. I just got mine off this February. Tbh, they really weren’t as bad as most people make them sound. Granted I took care of them and managed to only have them on for as long as scheduled, so s…[Read more]-
It’ll be Jayna Baas, a Christian Historical Fiction author who writes stories set during the time of the American Revolution! It’s her second book, and I’ll be one of the ones helping beta read it 💖
Thanks. I feel a little less nervous now haha. <3YES, super nervous about the car things🫠
So glad life and writing is going well!!!!! And doing VBS…[Read more]-
Oh cool!! That’s awesome!
Good. 😊
Oh yeah, totally understandable. 😉
Yes I’m excited!!
Oh fun! I took a course similar to that where I learned the Heimlech maneuver. (I wonder if I spelled that right… lol)
-
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Another Icewraith! Also my profile picture! (They vary a lot in color. This guy’s a cyborg.)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint here are some dragons! I’ll have to post all the pictures individually.
here’s two Icewraiths.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooh more! I like them!
- Load More

Congrats!
Omc that’s amazing!!!!! <3
I could not imagine KP without you!!! (I mean that too!)
Congratulationst!! Happy KP birthday!! lol 😄
Thanks guys! Sara, tysm, that’s so sweet ❤️
Haha KP birthday, I love it!
Congratulations! 🥳
Woo hooo!!!!! July will mark 2 (or was it 3???) years for me <3
technically. If I hadn’t deleted my account XD