@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww, so sadddd 😢
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Leon stumbled into Isabel’s room, head reeling, world spinning.
Immobile for days…hardly responsive. Measles continued to spread; pneumonia slowly stole her life. She was dying. There was nothing anyone could do. Just as Aadelheide had been taken away so soon, Leon’s daughter was being stolen from his arms.
Leon’s knees gave way. He collaps…[Read more] -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
idk if anyone will be emotionally ready for Broken Shackles 🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae eeeee love it so much 😍😍😍
@mineralizedwritings Love it <3 And Tauren 🥰
@grcr Interesting!!! 👀 Very curious to see where it goes!
@linus-smallprint Oooh, I like the 19th century fantasy! That’s very unique and super cool!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator Love your signature XXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Two armored Spartanwings. They come in a multitude of colors. I especially like the blades on the end of their tails.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linu-smallprint
I actually finished mine already… do you want me to share it now, or should I wait until a little later…?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
A hybrid–half Patriot Dragon, half Russian Zmey.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
A Firefest (As you can see, this one’s wings are part of his arms rather than being separate limbs)

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c Thank youuuuuuuu 💖💖💖
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh I need to color mine!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more dragons by the way:
A Celestial Starserpent (They live for hundreds of years and only get this huge when they’re older)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint Yep! It’s a really good show if you ever get the chance to watch it. Tech never actually becomes a cyborg in the show (although his brother Echo already is one), but there is something that happens to him in canon which could in an AU lead to him being one.
It is a good software! I’ve used it for a LOT of tracings and fan…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah… 😅 More on the five side, but twelve because a few of them have siblings who are main.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @rae @freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009
Ahhh!!! I love all these moodboards so much!!! They look great y’all! ✨
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
you know what? I’m gonna go for it cause I don’t really want another dead RP on my hands lol
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“If we have the ingredients, I can make pumpkin spice lattes. I work at a coffee shop. Does anyone know if there is any food at all in this place?” Joy asked.
I wanted to know more…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
So, Estelle has a Bible, but this seems to take place in the same universe as all/most of your stories. So is your sci-fi universe supposed to be the same as our universe?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
I really like it, you did a really nice job!
Although I would bring up the same thing as Jonas, about the setting and stuff.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Very nice, and I think it would work very well as a novella! The only thing I’m confused about is that it apparently takes place in a sci-fi world (since you mentioned other planets), but the setting seemed to be normal.
- Load More

The Chat Chat is being weird for me for some reason 🙄
sooooooo I decided to share this scene here!!!
@esther-c @rae @grcr @theducktator @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lolllll
Leon WRECKED me with this one; I was openly sobbing, y’all🫠😭
Oh my goodnesssss 😭🥹
Freedom… oh my goodness… 😭😭😭
Somebody give Leon tissues and give them both a cup of warm tea…with a raspberry chocolate cupcake to go with it.
And loan him my brother’s 7 foot teddy bear.
@theducktator Yes. Can we let Leon borrow it for a little while??? Please?? 🥺
😆
*gives Leon Lord Bishop Cuddles McHuggington*
AAAAHHHHH. Poor dear darlings. Bless them.
Beautifully done Freedom. Prayer works, Leon, though you now need to get some things right in your life.
*Starts a pot of tea*
@esther-c @grcr @rae @koshka *hands out tissues to Leon and everyone else and goes to make cupcakes*
I know this one was super emotional 😭💖 but it really is the starting point of Leon turning his life completely around <3
After this, Leon will start getting some advice/basically counseling from Ezekiel, Isaiah, Louisa, etc. He'll start going back…[Read more]
Ooh 😬 Funnn
Isabel! You’re alive! *gives Leon a Bible and a blanket*
@theducktator 💖💖💖
Yay for Leon!
Somebody find Riker… Okay, you have just ensured I will not sleep tonight cuz I’ll be worrying about him!
Don’t worryyyyyyy
Riker will be fineeeeeeee