@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol you’re good XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD
I’m sorry!! I just want to take your writing seriously. My own writing only improves when I have potential critiques on the horizon 😅 I hope this doesn’t discourage you. If I ever post something, you are free to critique it as revenge, lol.
And hey we all get confused over our projects…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 13
Decay
“Sssef! I’m not paying you to ssstand there doing nothing,” the Pythonos’s voice carried, snapping her back to attention.
“Yes sir,” she lowered her head, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as her fellow workers all looked up from their work.
Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she turned back to the pile of trash. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think anyone was saying that you need to change Chase. Like Loopy and Whaley said, it’s not bad that he has that flaw, because he’s a flawed character that grows and changes in your story. We were just concerned that you were portraying him as more of a hero and that flaw was celebrated.
@whalekeeper @loopylin correct me if I’m wrong…XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
What was he thinking? Hmm, maybe he WASN’T thinking. He often tries to do what’s right……. but sometimes he would do with a good long moment of thought process.
*sighs*
Now, because he didn’t think, he’s gonna die. So cold, so sad, bye-bye now. (Moral of the story; always think before you act kids)
lol 😂😂
Anyone want to read what h…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
For those of you who are wondering about my accent, okay, maybe I slur all my words BUT I think in articulated English 😛
(Most of the time) -
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw now my cheeks hurt from grinning like a cat 😊🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe the heat changed me in more ways than one 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s complicated 🥲 I moved from the Midwest to the South four years ago.
I start talking in a southern accent whenever I’m being playful (I already knew how since I was a huge fan of Mark Twain) or romantic? And I shift without noticing. Like I call my mom “momma” now, and I call my dad “dadder” with a twang. None of the rest of my…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was at camp all last week so yeah, it’s hard writing after social stuff.
Also I’ve been binge watching doctor who so that’s probably what’s filling up the story portion of my brain
Have fun! I’ve only watched the first season of Doctor Who, but I have Doctor Who pajamas. And a Doctor Who shirt. Both of which I got from a neighbor g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
😡 Are you trying to test our friendship or somethin?!?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Nope!
@everyone I will get back to this after I finish an over-thought-out expression sketch for one of my characters.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl, that makes me feel a lot better 💗💗💗
You’re the best Whaley!!! <3
You literally ALWAYS know what to say!!! (:
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Yep. If you ask for an interviewer (if no one else will, than I will).
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I saw what you wrote and I agree with that too 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the support XD
Girlll for a second I was scared you were gonna talk about my story and I was scared XD
Look girl, you stay confident and keep writing, okay? 😊 Once upon a time, each of us probably had a dark phase, and may still be going through it. Maybe your story started that way, but now, you seem…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator @if-there’s-anyone-else-haha
*awkward cough*
I know this has been going for a bit, but would it be possible to join? If it’s too much to remember, totally fine lol, but I have just one couple. I think @keilah-h is the only one who would know these two (and hybridlore, but I don’t think she’s in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay but actually….any of you guys that have read my book…
is it too dark??
I’m being legit…cuz now I’m scared…
not to take the focus off Whaley but all these concerns about stories being dark has got me paranoid
- Load More
