@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*me RPing because I’m bored and my charries are loners for now XD*
@theducktator @theshadow @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @rae
Naria
Whoever dragged us out here is going to meet the sharp end of my sword, up close and personal.
I run my tongue over my sharp teeth and try not to snarl. Sorren’s paw is warm in mine, so I try to focus on that. I…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c Ty!!!!!! 💖💖 But no, Amazon did the one for Freedom’s Fire. they did a great job though😁
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And the blurb, y’all, it is🤩🤩🤩🤩
@mineralizedwritings can attest to that, right?? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girlllll… It looks so gooddd!!!! 🤩 Did you design this yourself??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Much better!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow lol ha
I just realized you’re the only one I’ve met so far that would actually get the reason behind most of those.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator haha that’s too funny.
also, it took me forever to get back to this but I’ll give you context for the “tumors” scene because it’s funny:
(warning: mostly unedited, also slight trigger warning of a minor gross thing)
The rest of the team was bustling around the garage. I didn’t see Sniper anywhere, but I did see Engineer and Medic…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr thanks!
I’m pretty open about my name on here lol. And my dad’s name is Sam if you’d like to know.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone-here
My aunt (my dad’s sister) recently died of cancer. My dad is taking it fine, as he’s more glad she’s free from suffering in heaven than anything else, but my grandparents took it particularly hard, and of course my cousins lost their mom. (They’re adults, but still.) I would appreciate it if you’d pray for that side of my family.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr “Julia’s family” it is! I’ll remember for tonight.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey… so… I do really want to hear more of your story, and I don’t mind whichever character… I am just taking a break from KP for a while so… You don’t have to share more or tag me if you don’t want to… so, yeah, sorry… 😓💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr That’s all right! You take all the time you need! I understand if you’re not comfortable with sharing names, but if you can, can you tell me a name I can tell my parents so my family can do it together? (Like, “____’s family” or something like that. I won’t ask for your last name if you don’t want to share it online.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
Hey, I’m taking a break from KP for a while. I’m not going to give any details, but if you could, please pray for my family.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you’re welcome!
I still haven’t gotten started on my drawing of my own character heheheheh…..gotta get going on that
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Great, thanks.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Yeah, basically, minus the diagonal part on the chest, and some color on the kneepads.
- Load More
