@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this pro…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I take it this chapter is before some of the ones you already wrote, since it shows them preparing to leave the house? Or are they moving a second time?
Huh? I’m confused. They’re moving a second time. They never moved the first time, because they already lived in Wrallethom Heights before the Pythonos made everyone else move there too. So…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, critique time! Starting in chapter 14.
I take it this chapter is before some of the ones you already wrote, since it shows them preparing to leave the house? Or are they moving a second time?
Sef knew she was only moving a few blocks to the east, away from the border where crime was high and the Pythonos frequented…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl, seriously. What could possibly have to take blame for 🤣 You are at fault for nothing!! You don’t have to share your writing, me or somebody else asks or doesn’t. <3
Yw
Yeah… same. Story of my life rn. Y’know that song by one republic “I lived”? every time I miss a opportunity to have a experience, I remember the lyrics.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the opinions!
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
XD Yeah, it’s 100% my fault for not making any effort. Thank you for the support though, maybe I’ll post something because of that :]
[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohh okay okay okay…
Just take a second to relax, cuddle up in the blankets or something (I’m messaging in bed XD), and remember you are not the problem. You are not the problem for being indecisive. Of course you are going to second-guess this – I know I would – because it’s hard to picture which future is better for you in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I appreciate it. I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
@whaley @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so honored you consider me experienced lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Heeeyy thank you! And yes, visuals are sooo helpful!! I really recommend color coding. It can be overwhelming at times, but it feels like a huge step up from containing everything in your head.
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Is it just me, or do we need more tips for creating actual hands-on plot?
Like, I like learning about plot points, but brainstorming the actual meat of those points – “the zombies attack here and trigger the electric grid in xyz cities” – is hard. And no one really talks about it.
Why should I include a zombie attack at this moment? Are these…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
You mean you’re not going to publish it? 🥺🥺🥺
I didn’t say that. But I’m not going to say I will either, because I’m an undedicated uncontrollable teenager.
Sticky noooooootes. Those are perfect for this. I need to gimme some XD
Oh yeah, I’m familiar with Fallacy Detective.
I think the most similar a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m just gonna vent a little bit…don’t feel like you have to answer XD XD
I just have to get it all out of my system haha
I’m trying to make a hUgE dEcIsIoN that could affect my life in so many ways.
I’m trying to decide if I’m going back to public school or not this year.
Like, part of me wants to keep going just to be able to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
First night sleeping in my own bedroom!!! No siblings… I feel like I’ve lost a limb. O.O
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone interested in reviving this topic?? I can put together a list of prompts for August if anyone else is interested… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that’s a hard question. Ermm…
I think I’d immediately start thinking of a way to keep them here longer. Is there a way that they don’t have to die? It might take me a little bit to come to terms with the fact that there’s not. Honestly, at that point, I think I’d start trying to spend as much time with them as I can and make as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re doing great Sara 🥰 You are brave to try counseling even though it sounds potentially scary and sensitive.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this…[Read more]
- Load More

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!
Oh wow!!!!!!!!
I love having my own room XD I missed my sister at first but I got used to it *shrugs*