@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have this forum for that if you don’t want to put it here.
I know it says “non-human sentients” but that’s just supposed to mean anything which isn’t just humans under different names/cyborgs
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Totally forgot to include the link 🤦🏻♀️😂
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GFjLtm22tg3dJZ1x8Fr5b?si=kLBUWNkDTp-70QwQI9VBKg
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I should probably go soon too! See you tomorrow!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Did you make it public? Which one is it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Let There Be Light!!! (NOOO YOU SHOULD DO BOTH!!!!!!! why not?)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone-elseee
Okay!! I finished it following the pic you sent!
1. Hallie
2. Easton
3. Don’t really have a villain so I skipped this one…
4. Hallie&Antonio are the third song. Easton&Autumn are the fourth.
5. and 7. The fifth song
6. Sixth song
8. Couldn’t find a good one for this one
9. Seventh song
10. Eighth song…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
also here’s another “you know you’re a writer when…..”
….when you see someone else’s animation of a character you’re using in a fanfic. It has no words, but you can hear the character’s voice in your mind, narrating what’s happening to him, and you so want to comment on the video with the story that’s forming in your mind.
You also really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh I kinda want to do that too now!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah it’s DEFINITELY Eloy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Lilitu and Sef have a couple song!!!!!!!!
It’s Glad You’re Settling by Jessica Baio. That’s what Sef would dedicate to Lilitu!
And then Lilitu’s would be either You’re Special by NF or Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra…OR Hold Her by For King and Country.
It fits them sooo well!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’d love to see a list of all the species and their abilities/descriptions of them, if you have a master list like that.
I feel like your and @linus-smallprint ‘s creatures kinda inspired my own which I’ve been working on recently.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator I refuse to lol.
My brain is like “They’re not real! They don’t need it!” but every so often when my family’s praying together at night a name comes to my mind of a character who doesn’t exist haha
also I love your signature
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yess of course!
@everyone
Any of you guys can follow me on Spotify! I’d love to listen to everyone’s playlists!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@ELLETTE-GISELLE
THAT’S PERFECT I LOVE COLTON DIXON!!!!!!!!
Honestly I see that song as more of an Eloy vibe. It’s not giving Cassian for me XD XDBUT I STILL LOVE IT!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yay!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It worked!!!!!!!!
Hahaha I’m looking forward to listening to them all!
I’ll have to listen to them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I’ve got to work on that :/
Pythonos are anyone who gives themself to the Master, and they become pure evil.
You are right, they kidnap the vulnerable so that they can be easily influenced and converted to Pythonos.
I haven’t actually posted chapter 16, but I will soon!!!!
Sef and her mani are Paynes. Neveah is pure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Lmk if the link doesn’t work
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I followed you!! Ok, here’s the link to my account. Right now it’s only showing I have six public playlists. I promise I have more than that, but I just made a lot of them public, so I think Spotify’s trying to catch up. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It could be for him too!
But I mostly think of Kaden and Sevryn….This is where I start going chapter by chapter.
So Believer=Prologue
Lie to Me=Chapter 1
Come Alive=Chapter 2
Rescue=Chapter 3
I’ll Be There=Chapter 4
Crazy Beautiful You=Chapter 5
Intro III=Chapter 6
And so on! Sometimes I have multiple songs for…[Read more]
- Load More
