@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.
Okay good! I’m always paranoid that I annoy people or overwhelm people…that’s another thing I have to work through! My goodness I feel so broken 🤣🤣
You don’t have to give up. I do want to point out though… whether or not y…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*gasp* Wait… do I know this character or not? Do tell. Now.
I’m not sure about different kinds of scars, but I figure if you’re aiming for simplicity, you can draw it in a way that communicates the basic effects of that particular wound. Zuko from AtLA has an obvious burn scar. But it’s not complicated. It’s ju…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.
I don’t have that many close friends, except one–but it’s awkward because he’s like three years older than I am, and he’s graduating this year. I know he feels the same way as I do, like that it’s hard to fit in (be…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! And no problem XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
He looks awesome! Great drawing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry for not replying sooner! I’d probably just keep spending time with them…and I’d definitely be in denial about it. like MAJOR denial. I’d spend even more time with them even though we can’t have a future together, and just live in the moment and hang out as much as possible and take care of them if they need it.
And I’d love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I love your book, it’s so good! I just don’t have much mental energy to critique other people’s work atm so I’m behind on a lot of things!
I’ll get to it soon though so keep tagging me!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
HOPE by NF is either a Cassian song or a Lilitu/Sef song…I can’t decide which.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
YES I LOVE CEASEFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t know who else is waiting after Loopy but I would love another character drawn whenever you have time!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the help lol XD
XD thank you!
XD that’s hilarious. Y’know he could have black hair, I just saw the movie images before reading the book, so he’s always had red brown for me.
Same on the cloak, same.
Thanks @keilah-h !
Thanks! I always think of him a being solemn, lol.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Extra Song for Riker:
‘When the Truth Hunts you Down’ by Sam Tinnesz
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKlshytcpc
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Love this idea💖💖
and though I do have Spotify (technically it’s my Dad’s, but whatever😂😂), I’m gonna do Youtube links so anyone can listen, even those of y’all without Spotify.
(and I’m gonna do Freedom’s Fire…maybe one for Broken Shackles at a later time😁)
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @smile…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @euodia-vision @rae @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Y’all check out Min’s Faramir drawing⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Waiting For by Hollyn is like Cassian and Sef vibes…
It’s what Sef’s song would be after Cass…you know…does what he does… XD XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
