@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Sniper
The wolves…were talkin’. Standin’ on their hind legs, too.
“What are you?” one asked, its voice soundin’ oddly female. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those weapons.”
I lowered my gun.
“What Naria means is that we just woke up in one of those cabins, and we’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae I have no idea. I would assume cheese exists in the Star Wars universe but they don’t use it as an expression
also, great choices lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Naria
I watch the strange creatures with raised eyebrows, giving Sorren a sideways glance. He’s annoyingly worried – the weapons are supposed to help with confidence, but maybe not in his case – so I growl and use the blaster’s strap to let it sit at my back.
“We don’t mean any harm, we’re just as confused as you,” one of the creatures says. “…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I’m glad you’re another person who takes fanfics as seriously as me lol
also that was amazing. Angsty Steve has returned……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper yesss parent and child relationships
Like Hunter and Omega!! also the analogy of the president and dragon is hilarious.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* So good to see—er, hear?—um, talk? to you again!!! 😂
Oh yes, I understand the busyness. Our summer has also been purty busy. 😬 But it’s been so good. I have a summer job and between the times I’m working I was able to babysit for our old youth pastor’s son. 😊
Our church also had VBS a few weeks ago and I was the c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ppffffft that’s funny
IKR Anakin is awesome.
Who’s your favorite clone? The Bad Batch all jointly hold my top spot lol
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*basking in everyone’s confusion*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
lolll facts
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow certainly!
also, in the non-human sentient chat I have fan art of most of the characters in their sci-fi AU forms. Just finished another one yesterday and will post him when I get the chance!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok 😅 yeah, I can see that XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I never thought I’d see the day when Ruth stops collecting DRAGON pics lol
I think the universe glitched out
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@RAE
NOOO NOT THE TIGER PICS AGAIN -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr just one!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oops… It wasn’t supposed to be! I couldn’t figure out what to put there… buuuuuut, I shall change it! 😬
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I can still break the record with you guys! Just give me a specific date and I’ll come back for that time!
- Load More
