@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys. I’m tired. Really stressed out… Life isn’t life-ing, I guess. I want to take a break from KP, maybe for a week, couple weeks, whatever. Just so anyone who reads this knows.
*Puts down a jar of consolation cookies* *Leaves* -
whaley replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk if this will help, but since rivals are basically competing to be the best at something, I like to give them some similar traits, but also some strikingly different traits. This way they end up competing in a “similarity” but the reason for competition is a “difference.”
Two superheroes who are Fire and Water personalities, and both believe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like it, but it’s a bit long, and hard to scream in fury, ya know?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Praying! 🙏🏻
I can’t remember if I told you before, but I’m praying for the request you post a little while back. 💕💕
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Happy birthday! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium awww dang……
I’ll just extend the deadline till they get it fixed again…..
except this must be a different ghost. Wyoh made pictures look like masses of text. This one just eats them.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO WYOH IS BACK!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
yOoOoOoOoOoOoOo is it crazy on my side or are pictures down????

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww I’ve missed you too girl!! <33 How’s your art going? 😁
😊😊😊💛💛💛
Oh boy, my art? Very well, actually!! I recently got a new Wacom screen, and that has made drawing so much more fun, lol! Oh, and I’ve actually done some animating this past month, and one of the animations turned out pretty good—not trying to boast, but I a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That snippet reminded me I have a question :] How did Riker kill Leon’s wife? Did he report her to the Nazis, or…? Was it on purpose or an accident?
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Whatever you want to do!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Hey guys, can you please pray for my mom? She hurt her back yesterday and it’s causing her a lot of pain.
Thanks <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @loopylin @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
I realized I hadn’t shared these scenes I wanted to share😂 This is an earlier chapter in Broken Shackles, one of the first 10 chapters…and I just wanted to share it since I just edited…[Read more]
- Load More

I’ll miss you, and I hope your life starts life-ing again.💙💙💙 *steals cookies*