@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow I’ll get together those drawings soon!
also sift through my ideas and see if I can dredge up some more facts about the creatures. They were super fun to come up with.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh awesome!!
@rae ahh ok! Yeah it’s a little more intuitive, but hard to get used to. also that’s an awesome name for the Skwadron. Any in universe reason why the word is spelled with “SK” instead of “QU” or was it just for fun?
@everyone else I know I said I was going to judge today, but I’m not sure if everyone who did a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae boomerangs?
also how come you use 21:00? You’re not in the US? (You don’t have to say specifically where you’re from.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh this is so cool!! The only issue being that because of the fact that you have all the parts of the story scattered through the forum, it’s a bit hard for me to sift through all the replies. Is there a document you can put it all on so I can just read through the whole thing? It’s ok if not.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae lol the way that you listed what your characters are doing as if it was going on in the same house as the dog and your brothers and the cat and the chicken pot pie…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Well I thought you’ve posted a couple stories on here, and I don’t know which one specifically Let There Be Light is, but yeah, I’d love it if you tagged me so I can read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle why would you get a lot of flak? You’re right. Females–at least, female humans–were not designed to be active fighters (and for that matter it just wasn’t God’s idea to create the concept of war. That derived from fear and sin after the fall of man).
also I don’t remember what that acronym stand for but if it’s about your…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I think she tagged her in the ‘KP glitch problems’ topic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@smiley cool! I’ll admit I never watched those movies, they were always kinda ehh for me, but I LOVE the concept of the children of canon characters interacting. (I have a sequel planned to the current fic I’m working on which is just that.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I understand why you don’t like women in battle (I imagine things can get rough for them), but uh, just a little disclaimer: A solid portion of the stories being written on here have some form of war, and many of them have both female and male characters fighting in them. I have a few myself. (But then again, my teams tend…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Kathleen is the only one who can help and Ducktator tagged her already. So now we must wait.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Or what about…
The Dark Lord Ragnoroth, Devourer of Images!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I suppose…
But Cud isn’t frightening at all! It makes him sound like a cow!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m putting way too much thought into this XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Is this new ghost a he, then?
Hmm, neither of those sound quite right to me, they sound a bit too evil. But if other ppl like them then I’m good with em.
(Viper is very nice and scream-able, though)
I can’t think of any suggestions at the moment, I’m a bit groggy rn.
You joined after the time when Wyoh (the old KP ghost)…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h (yes I want to see your fanfic) @anyone else
okay guys I have the first chapter and prologue of my descendants fanfic which takes place after the third movie
honestly since it’s Disney channel if you haven’t seen it you can catch on kind of quick
but Auradon is where all the heroes of Disney movies live with all…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s been a great time on KP and I’ll miss you guys more than you know <3333
see you in the winter! Have a great rest of the year!
…until we meet again! 😊😭💔💗💗😜😎 -
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
okay for half of that all I could think about was Bucky and Steve in the beginning of captain America the first avenger loland then my mind was like
someday Leon and Riker kids will be friends and they’ll be buddies and I was in too happy of place to think about the trauma an abused child like riker would be feeling in t…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Thank youuuuuuu. and yes, Riker deals with a lot of trouble😅😅
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle You can add any comments if desired!
@grcr Thx, girl 💖
@whalekeeper It’s….complicated😅 Reading Freedom’s Fire helps explain it, but basically….
Leon/Aadelheide were taken from the Ghetto, put in a truck, and were delivered to the camp (though Leon/Aadelheide didn’t know about the camp yet) but the driver of the truck…[Read more]
- Load More

I’ll miss you too! See you in 5 months! I hope your school is fun this year. 💛
@lightoverdarkness6 Okay okay okay I’m leaving for real right after this…but I think you have to send me a link to your profile on Pinterest so I can follow you too!
Like, click on the message icon, and then click “invite your friends” and then copy the link and comment on my status update on KP, then I’ll click on the link and be able to…[Read more]
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣 It’s okay girl, i’m completely lost too!!
Thank you for helping me figure this out 💗💗
Okay I think this is it.
https://pin.it/3CbeR8rmQ