@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Congratulations and good job!! 😄
I don’t think anyone called next, so I think you’re welcome to go ahead!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @linus-smallprint @rae @ellette-giselle ok! I still don’t have my own drawing of the character, but my brother and I will judge each of your drawings on how close they were to our imagining of Feather!
They were all really good and really close to my thoughts. You all got the scar in the right place, too!
- I like the way you did the…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone who says Atlantis isn’t real…
*raises fists*
FIGHT ME. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ok, that’s fine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint I don’t know. It’s just that you only talk about Alan and Tyn having a redemptive journey (although I suppose that’s only because they’re the main characters), and Alan literally just arrested a Christian couple for existing, so I thought if Alan becomes a Christian somewhere down the line, how accepting will Oliver be of that,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
KP has been so quiet lately…
(definitely not my fault at all for turning into a ghost this week)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
You tagged me, but this never came up in my email, so sorry for the late response😕
I’m pretty much on the same vain as Whale. Rivals is a pretty general term, but usually you’ll see some parallels between them.
There can be the kind of rival where they are simply trying to one up each other, simply prove that they are superior in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooooh it’s getting intense!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Yeah, personally I think it should switch between the two characters, unless the whole book is solidly from one character’s POV, in which case stick with him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ok cool!
@everyone else I’ll review your drawings tomorrow! I have to get my brother on this because I share the character with him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@stephie yeah the formatting fixed itself a little while after I posted
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin cute!! I have a stuffed apatosaurus too. His name is Twix.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @theshadow
Oh yeah I forgot to put the thing introducing the species in the beginning. Ugh. That’s in the same chat as the drawings
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I also have art of most of the characters, they’re in the latest two or three pages of the non-human sentients chat
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freed_and_redeemed you’re not gonna know the fandom this is for but just know that it’s based off a video game series I don’t really suggest getting into but I enjoyed., and I like turned it into a sci-fi thing so now all the characters are different creatures and there’s space travel and stuff.
@theshadow you’ll probably like this…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s crazy that summer is just about over . . . I’m excited for school to start, but it feels like it went by so fast.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I second @ellette-giselle, but I would probably make the larger portion of it Mandin’s, and then a shorter scene/s from Nahim’s point of view. Being inside the mind of a character who’s depressed and delirious can be disorienting (wow, alliteration there lol.) Except if the rest of the book is from Nahim’s POV–then, it might be better just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
also, is the formatting weird for anyone else?
- Load More

ATLANTIS ISN’T REAL. *whistles for duck army.*
Ohhhh, hold my tea 😈
*watches from the shadows*