@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow coooool
I’m imagining what an Ornithiform/Argonite hybrid would look like, and it’s awesome
basically a Quetzalcoatl lol (winged, feathered mythological dragon)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow ahahaha that’s too funny
if it were me, my first thought would’ve been “maybe we’ve been brought here like Aslan brought over the cab driver and his wife in The Magician’s Nephew to be the human rulers of Narnia, and each pair will be the progenitors of a country/species/whatever”
proof that I’m a weird literary choice person…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow thanks!! yesss Soldier is too funny haha
also yeah I love all of them, but I think I’d be either a full Ailurid or a hybrid, either Argonite/Ailurid or Drachenheul/Ailurid. what would be your other half? Ornithiform/what else?
I suppose we’ll talk when you get back! I’ll probably have added quite a bit to the story by then 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
You’re good, it’s just preference 🙂
I’m an Outliner as far as what I want the story to look like, the conflict, the rough points, etc. Some stuff comes while writing. So, a confident 7/10ths of an Outliner. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I think it’s a good idea if I step away from critiquing LTBL. We probably don’t have the same preferences in writing, and I won’t be able to help you if I’m not on the same plane of thought 😅 Good luck with this draft!
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Aww Tauren😭😭 He’s so adorably awkward I just wanna give him a hug <3
And I can completely relate…I’ve had interactions like that before as well😂
And ahhhhh girlll the scene you posted before this one was sooooo cuteee, I literally melted🥰🥰
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Y’all, I feel mean critiquing 😅😕 I should post a short story so you two (Ellette, Sara) can rip me to shreds.
I’m completely serious. I just need to think of a good short story prompt. *Searches online*
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I will NEVER start a book without a specific goal in mind. I had the end before I had the beginning. There is a certain amount of graphing that I do before every story, and you can be sure that all things will tie into the end of this book, or the plot of the next. I most certainly did outline my book. I’m sorry if you can’t see…
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!??!?!
Wow it’s like you can read my mind lol!
Anyways….
I totally agree with what Whaley said.
The time jumps just take away so much from the story (even at the beginning where Aaron and Turin were working together) and it makes me lose interest. You do great at describing outside of the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle
I can try XD
I think the focus needs to be waaay deeper. The writing is very much outside the characters’ perspective, and only tells the bare points of the story. So the orphanage endeavor feels random.
To compare it to something, the perspective is like a bird high in the sky. Everything below looks like doll…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve made it a point in the past year or so to make eye contact when I’m listening to someone, but sometimes I start thinking of ways I’d describe their eyes in a book and stop paying attention to what they’re actually saying. 🫣😂
XD I used to trace people’s faces with different colors and try to figure out the dimensions of their face. L…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
Guys do you want to read a really awkward scene
Btw I have had some social interaction almost this bad bc this is how my brain works XD I hope it pains you deeply
***
Tauren meanders around the side of the dance floor, watching as Lesli takes her turn with somebody…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Guys we should bring this back XD XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
ISN’T THAT CRAZY?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
SARA ACTUALLY WROTE FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Bwahahaha you guys aren’t going to believe what just happened
- Load More
