@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle yep! exactly what I said, I’m kinda surprised I got it right….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator lol you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins blahhh messed up your tag
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator From what I remember it’s the neck (Jugular vein and carotid artery) or thigh (Femoral veins)
Both will cause the victim to bleed out, if that’s what you’re intending. Anywhere else will just cause them pain. Of course, you could always aim for the eye if you want to hurt them severely but not have a near-100% kill…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@eveln-collins yay you’re back!!
and haha, forget timelines this is fanfic we’re talking about! I saw you were rewriting it.
The next part’s pretty good so far. Maybe have her lead the droid into one of the actual cells and just lock it in there so it can’t sound the alarm? she could say something like “wait a minute I think it was the door to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae LOL that’s happened to me. My brother has a male character named Eirwen (who I named), and I learned shortly after naming him that’s a female name, but it’s exotic enough that I suppose not a lot of people will notice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha yeah…
it’s useful for story writing though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper whoaaaa I didn’t mean to start a HP fight in the replies, I was just stating why I personally don’t trust it. I don’t think any of you are like, evil or anything for reading it.
but I would agree with what whaley says on the “Are the books basing off real magic, or are they just fantasy with cool…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh yes!! I think I’ve seen the quote ‘through darkness, the light shines brightest’ in a couple of kp signatures, which is kinda what you’re saying.
I think I like writing things that can be dark because it’s relatable. I find that some of the Christian places I’ve known in the past aren’t willing to deal with the idea of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Our Last Hope sounds really cool!!! Yeah, why is it that the darker plots are more intriguing? lol. (Well, I know why they are to me, but no need to branch off on random topics.)
Thank you! I don’t work on it really often but it’s kinda my pride and joy as far as projects go XD
Hey, branching off is what we do here. I’ll listen…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You and me both girl XD isn’t the point of writing to do something different?
Yesss! Atoh is my priority but I really enjoy my other one.
Yeah, it’s rough. Well, maybe I can help you see another perspective on your mom. I know her chronic illness is different than mine, but depression is common to a lot of chronic illnesses.
One…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
RAE!!! I caaaaaaaan’t share this!! Secrets keep me going! Plus it wouldn’t read understandably without context. Nevertheless, thank you for the support LOL XDXD
I started a new short story about Tomoko Tadashi Tama (I think that’s what his full name is gonna be, still on fence) but I just discovered that the name Tomoko is supposed to be a g…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And it being an unconventional one is the best 😜
Exactly! 🤪 Thx for responding to my little ramble 😚
Honestly prob gonna take a short break from editing bc as much as I love them, I need a break from Leon and Riker XD
and idk it’s a little more difficult when editing, bc I’m reading over things I’ve already written and rewri…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Making something unique yet consistent is really important to me. But so hard to pull off XD
I like having two different ones to rotate between, it keeps me from getting bored lol. Thanks! I’m glad you’re interested in it. Honestly for so long ATOH was like my special project but now I’m not sure which one means more to me.…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I was listening to my playlist on shuffle… one song was ‘Rejoice’. The next song was ‘Rejoice Again’.
I just thought it was funny. -
whaley replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
To be clear, I’m not attacking Keilah, I’m just generally defending the use of magic in these generally avoided series.
-
whaley replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
A fantasy book telling the reader not to read fantasy books would be hypocritical.
I think a lot of this can be simplified through common sense. Were these books meant to be imitated? Were they portraying real sorcery positively, or just using for an obviously fantastical story? If Alan (or even better, his parents, since he was young and easily…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That’s always the best feeling😆 Super excited for you, girl!! ✨✨ And it being an unconventional one is the best 😜
Uhhh, not too many updates tbh😅 Besides Broken Shackles now being in the editing process, nothing much new🤷🏻♀️ Honestly prob gonna take a short break from editing bc as much as I love them, I need a break from Leon and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Awww yess I made you melt! Or well, Tauren probably did XD
Thanks girl! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator haha you’re welcome!!
- Load More

Lol