@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I’m sorry! I was intending to do it on Saturday but something happened, I don’t remember. I was planning to do one tomorrow. I’m fine with extending the deadline by a day or two if you’re okay with that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I know it doesn’t seem like I’d be doing anything wrong, but I want to be careful about how I write stuff like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Kinda.
So in my current WIP, which is a fanfic but I might set some original stories in the same universe, instead of the Earth as one planet, it’s a whole galaxy, and each planet roughly corresponds to a country in our world. The different species I told you about in the other forum–Drachenheul, Argonites, Changelings,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Those are really really good! Did you use alcohol markers?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator pffffft the epistle one lol
and the medicine one is so true haha
and yes, I hope there are infinite bookstores in heaven…….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr (i think I got everyone)
I guess I’ll start the first RP!
Audrey
I closed my eyes tighter as light tried to force them open. My head throbbed, weighing me to the ground. The crisp, cold feel of stone met my touch as I tried to sit up. I slowly opened my eyes, the blood r…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins Oh I did? LOL I don’t remember that, but ok!
shame you got sick but hey, at least you have free time to learn to write Crosshair’s personality!
also, it’s ok if he’s a little off character, considering we have no idea how he’d react to having a daughter that’s been separated from him for pretty much about her entire existence.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins ikr?
also here’s a fanfic tip: Wanna learn how to write Crosshair correctly? Learn his mannerisms. Get inside his gray-haired, burn-scarred head. Re-watch Bad Batch, every scene with Crosshair. If you’re allowed to do so, I’m pretty sure you can find YouTube videos that’s like “Bad Batch but only when Crosshair is on screen” or…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins lollll you just can’t make that kinda stuff up can ya?
People mispronounce my name all the time, or they hear it before they read it and then spell it as “Kayla.” I got used to it a long time ago XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
oooh also, am I allowed to ask a question of my own here?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins yeah I get that, it’s just how it is sometimes…
also, believe it or not, I have been called Eveln in real life face to face with someone, along with just about a hundred other much less accurate names, including Nora… for half a year.
How does someone make that mistake?? LOL
if you have any other questions about your s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint wow I kinda love the altered creation-evolution debate dynamic to include your magic system, that’s cool.
Also, those particular powers you mentioned that are in the books are stuff I’d be perfectly fine with if I saw it in a story. It’s actually the exact kind of thing my brother and I came up with for one of our stories.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I doubt it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Still kinda a weird thing to call someone XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hamster Huey is from Calvin and Hobbes, so that’s probably where they got it from.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
My novel TPE | https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator I haven’t liked or paid attention to the Toy Story series since I was maybe 6, but that is equal parts sad and horrifying.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
For example, the heroine Sophie in Keeper of the Lost Cities has technically killed a bunch of sentient ogre families because she drowned a city. Her entire friend gang helped her.
Whatt??? I always thought they just flooded the city. 🤔
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae probably lol
- Load More
