@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Exactly! 🤪 Thx for responding to my little ramble 😚
You’re so welcome 💖🥰💖
Oof, characters can get annoying. I still have some from when I was a Teeny-Weeny Whaley, which is a pretty good record of remembering concepts, but nothing can stay on your mind consistently without stretching its stay at times.
I love them, but they can drive…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and just life updates too if y’all want!!
(I may be late responding, but I promise I’ll respond at some point😅)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and AHEM @whalekeeper
How are Marcel and Seb and all of the babies?? 🥺 I have to know
I honestly need a writing/world/character update from all of y’all XD I’ve been so absent, and I need the updates. 😂 idk who to tag, but y’all know who you are👀
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And thinking about how I used to say/think every story had to explicitly state God…I’m so glad that has changed, because it has made the Christian writing world even more beautiful than it already was.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin
Yeah, just the topic is awkward because I feel like I could do better 😖 A guy once pointed out that I act distant around him, and I had to explain that eye contact is not natural for everyone on the planet. (I was also distant because he liked me, but that’s neither here nor there.)
I don’t beat myself up about it, but I still try to do…[Read more] -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, so true! What we go through can make or break us. It really depends on how we deal with the hard things happening around us and to us, and how much we rely on God vs ourselves.
and I love what you said in response to @rae
I think there’s a place for stories that present the Gospel, but also stories that may not necessarily…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@everyone @i’m-feeling-to-blah-to-actually-tag-anyone
*caveman voice* I wrote. I post.
Here is an Evelyn pov/rp… Hopefully you guys haven’t already made a kitchen part of the castle…. if so, i can change this up or something…. cuz that’s kinda where she lands… though I don’t think I described good.
Alright, must go hide.
EVELYN
Her eyes…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr
(I’m going to have Leon/Riker vaguely remember being here before, but it’s up to you as far as Crosshair goes, Keilah 😉)
Leon
Light crested down, in a direct line into his gaze. Leon groaned and rubbed at his eyes. Where was he? Cold stone walls…cold stone floors with mere…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I love this😭😭 so well put and so true.
Me too!! Someone in our church was diagnosed with cancer a while back, and that was a hard week for everyone. You could feel the underlying exhaustion, but I think I was greeted ten times more by different members. People were just thankful for the support they still had. That hardship,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I would love to hear anyone’s thoughts, not just Rae’s. I’m still trying to put my opinions together so they may change.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Actually, that’s explained better than i could have XD.
Lol, maybe I should be a thought interpreter when I grow up. If that’s a thing.
I can see both sides of the issue, but I feel neutral for lack of data. If anyone be willing, I’d be glad to slip into a character cloak and debate either side.
Sure, I would love to talk about it! This top…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I think I like writing things that can be dark because it’s relatable. I find that some of the Christian places I’ve known in the past aren’t willing to deal with the idea of intense hardship. I mean most of us live in a developed country, have access to food and water, and don’t have any kind of life threatening persecu…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I so wish I could share the Marvel edits I made with y’all 😅😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Just a friendly reminder that a book can glorify God without explicitly stating Him. :3
I used to believe the same thing, and it’s totally ok if that’s your personal conviction and I’m not here to argue, but as I’ve grown and met other Christian authors who don’t necessarily mention God but still show aspects of Christianity,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I love Chase!!! 🥰🥰 Great job!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, That’s alright. You know I’ll always give you my honest opinion and we can’t possibly agree on everything. Thanks for being kind about it.💗
Of course! By the way, I didn’t mean to sound like I disagree with anything you said. When I said you touched nerves, I meant those thoughts felt very applicable to second-hand pain…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Umm… I clicked submit, but…uhh… my post disappeared. I’m reposting, so sorry if you get this twice…
ahhhh…. sorry i’m responding late-ish…. my days have become sooo busy lol 😅😑
I did draw him… today… just now…
So… here is my picture of Friedrich…

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin lol yeah! and thanks!
haha I was thinking of writing a scene or something too when I drew him. you can totally do that too (with your own charries I’m assuming, but you can totally write stuff involving any of mine that you know)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle you could if you want, I know several people have that kinda thing already but it’s fun to see everyone’s interpretations of each other’s characters. It’s why this art challenge thing is so fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I know most of mine are crazy fantasy creatures and you said that’s not really your thing but usually I make them human enough that you could literally just axe the tails and wings and whatever else and draw them as normal humans and it still largely makes sense.
- Load More
