@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay okay okay
Nevermind
XD
That’s just my personal opinion lol. I’m not saying you should do that, I was just saying how I feel. I don’t know…I just really really hate the idea of people getting married young, and I’m not sure why. So you do what you want with your story! See, this is why I need to stop looking at your book…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!! < 3
Don’t worry I already sent freedom way too many pictures while I was drawing it 😝
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I KNOW. what the heck is wrong with me. HE’S A FLIPPING DECADE OLDER. and I’ve never been a simp before. NEVER. TILL LAST MARCH. WHY. WHYYYYYYYYY.
I am actually very concerned for myself.
I’m glad you like his voice though. The actor who did him totally killed it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I would if I could! But life is pretty busy right now and since sci-fi’s not my genre, I don’t really feel qualified to give good feedback. 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@Loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @highscribeofaetherium (Sorry I can’t remember who here is a marvel nerd!) @anyone else
Are pics back up?!
Well, we’ll see if it works.
I did this drawing of Steve and Toney awhile ago and I’ve been waiting to post it.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I gasped out loud when you said that 😮 Oh no… I’m so sorry I came off that way! I replied quickly because I had to leave for class, and didn’t think through what I sounded like.
It’s ok! I’m glad we got it cleared up lol.
Wingfeather is nostalgic for me in some ways, but I will never say it is a masterpiece of writing. It kind of si…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
If your friend’s dad doesn’t, we have a rawhide hat with real rattlesnake skin band and I think an eagles feather in our house, plus a real civil war era sword! Give him some glasses and we have Mundy plus sword!!!!!! Double cool!
Hehe I doubt he would wear something like that, he’s a very solemn man. Which makes the mental image funnier &#x…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I know I said I was going to leave, but I’m just bored lol!
also, one little issue I have: maybe wait till Sabina’s at least 18? I’m 17 and I wouldn’t marry a guy now even if I knew him very well. My mom got married at 17 but I was under the impression she was the exception.
I agree with Keilah.
I know your story is set in medieval times, so th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator lol I’m just gonna have Crosshair come across your charrie
Crosshair
Something crashed in one of the rooms.
Crosshair stepped closer to it, cautious. It banged again.
He darted into the doorway and raised his weapon at it.
Oh. Just a girl. Not Omega, but definitely a human girl. And not an inhabitant of this castle, either,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Video game music isn’t just one genre though. It’s very, very widespread over multiple genres.
Now, movie soundtracks and classical composers are the other two things I go to when I want music without words, so I would say it’s good to have decently broad horizons.
I would love to hear what all your soundtracks are tbh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle aww Joseph is so cute, and the fact that he’s like “I have parents! You’re my parents!” is too funny.
also, one little issue I have: maybe wait till Sabina’s at least 18? I’m 17 and I wouldn’t marry a guy now even if I knew him very well. My mom got married at 17 but I was under the impression she was the exception.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle awesome!!
also I don’t know whose turn it is haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
ok I’m done with this conversation lol, let’s switch back to memes haha

made this a couple years ago and just found it in my files.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
taunting yell at someone who failed to hit him
(had to find one that he was yelling but didn’t use any particularly rude insults on them lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
never actually played the shooter game he’s derived from and honestly don’t really care for it. I’m just here for the awesome character design.
samples of the voice so y’all know what I’m talking about when I say his accent was really the thing I liked about him (might have to post ’em separately cause KP doesn’t like this kinda thing,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae haha
IDK, it’s your call lol
ooh I want a hat like that…..honestly I did before I discovered he existed.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good with me, thanks for letting me run my mouth off lol
- Load More
