@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper AHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHH
and they were both on point🤌🏻 especially Fin😂 he was undeniably in character
It’s also funny bc I was going to log on and ask if you were still working on this yesterday but decided against it XXXXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh he sounds great! What’s the deadline again?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-gisell oooof.
Yeah, he’s not in for a good day haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
some story questions for ya:
Were the people back in their worlds notified about the selection? Like, taking my charrie as an example, will Crosshair’s peers (the Empire, the Bad Batch, whoever he’s working with right now) be like “hey, what happened to him? He should be here by now” or did someone come to them and say “Your friend has been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeepr thanks! Got some questions on the story for you coming up next lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh that’s so fun! Thanks for sharing😍😂 Yes, you can share music!! And the quote is all yours XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
“I could use a stick like that. Where’d you people get those puppies?”
This is now a canon Mundy quote and you can’t change my mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
although you said the jumpsuits are orange, when I looked up Hunger Games jumpsuits they were black, so that’s how I colored them lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I mean, Sniper’s first interaction with anyone besides Huntress was threatening to blow everyone’s heads off, so I think it’ll be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator oh that was hilarious. You said you need ideas?
Let me think……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh someone wants to talk XD Okay
And yes, we should definitely avoid sinning, but that is not the only thing God requires of us. We are told to glorify God in what we eat and drink, and whatever else we do 1 Corinthians 10:31. This is a command, not a statement of the way things are. We need to actively seek to Glorify God. If…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAAAAAAN
anyway
here’s my fan art

Mundy’s a little too short (he should be only an inch or two shorter than Cross) and I feel like I made one of Crosshair’s hands too small, but I LOVE how they turned out with the Hunger Games style uniforms. They look really cool. Also, I doubt they’d let Mundy keep his hat…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I do love the posing! Poor Even lol, he’s not having a good time
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yup, I agree. When I was in elementary school, we had comics in our workbooks about Christian kids who always did the right thing. I understand they were trying to encourage us to do good as well, but it was a little annoying that only the kids who were not Christians did wrong (and they would do the wrong thing every time).…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you rae!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, thank you! Yay, Mandin is back 😂 That’s totally fine! As long as you can keep writing from that point, you can always come back and change it once you’re done.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator That was so funny! Great job! I like the Shadow’s idea of her trying to break into a zoo and rescuing some birds, lol. Maybe an amusement park? A concert? A DMV?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their actual story 😅
😃
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I can go into a lot of depth on this topic, but since I’m busy, I’ll just say this. More often than not, the best answer to this exact question is another question: Is it good? If it’s good, do it, who cares if it’s from the Holy Spirit. All good things come from God don’t they? Also, as Christ says, by their fruits you shall know…[Read more]
- Load More
